fbpx

Crazy Dream

Home Forums Miscellany Community Crazy Dream

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

This morning I didn’t have to go to my early morning class and so could sleep in a little. Well I woke up from a strange dream….

I dreamed I was meeting with a guy I went with over 40 years ago. We were meeting for lunch and I was waiting for him at this resturant. There were people there from my church and I wondered if I would recognize him after all this time. He showed up and to me, he didn’t seem to have changed much. He was staring at me–I know I’ve changed and put on a few more pounds since then. It wasn’t like I wanted to get back with him and it was more like two people meeting for lunch that used to know each other.

I found it crazy because I haven’t even thought about this guy for a looooong time! I know dreams are about things happening in your life and you think about stuff you’re worried about. So I was wondering why I dreamed about this guy that I haven’t seen for 40 years and haven’t even thought about?

It was just crazy.

Maybe you are going to cross paths with him in your medical profession and he is just coming into your thoughts so you are prepared to see him. I believe that those who are or have been in our lives are there for a reason and if they come to you in dreams they still have a roll to play in your life yet. Just my take…I may be totally wrong…who knows.

Lupuslunae
      Participant

When I’m stressed, weird vivid dreams happen if I’ve been chugging the coffee at night to stay up and finally crash or if I eat something with lots of fat only a few hours before bed, like pizza or cake. Mmmm cake, I keep promising myself I’m going to make mint chocolate vegan cupcakes as soon as I finish the homework for the day, the problem is the homework never seems to be finished!

fatalbeauty
        Participant

I don’t know why but my exes keep popping into my dreams lately or old like high school crushes…and I end up showing them my wedding rings like “Shoo!”

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Hah, wow, i have that happen a lot, too. The most common is “crush from high school finally decides i’m worth taking a chance on” and then i jokingly tell him tough luck, he missed his own dedicated chance. Or my mind will conjure up someone i’ve not thought of in years or just make up some fictional character.

My dreams are very often vivid and realistic, only marred by “nope, that can’t happen, not like that” or my ability to fly.

I was pondering the meaning of one of my dreams once, did some googling, and stumbled on this link which I have kept it my favorites:

http://www.ariadnegreen.com/article.html

I found this portion to be an interesting perspective:

“Although not all dream lovers are soul mates or as I prefer to call them Divine Complements, a large number are, pointing to a mysterious soul-to-soul connection that lingers beyond the duration of an ordinary commitment. Divine Complements collaborate and interact in the psychic realms even when a relationship in real life is deemed impossible. The collaboration at the otherworldly dimensions is realized in dreams as the consciousness of one collides with the consciousness of their twin to share intimate details about their lives, such as thoughts, pursuits and desires for reconciliation. From these dreams one becomes cognoscente that there is a spiritual purpose to the relationship that goes beyond conscious attitudes, personal ideals, promises to others, desires and personal needs. The purpose is a divine one.”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.