fbpx

CP Hatching Emperor

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody CP Hatching Emperor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

Will ther ever be any more CP Hatching Dragons. (I HOPE)

Bullsquid
      Participant

I was wondering this as well.

It seems pretty clear based on the recent Ebay test paints that Windstone is casting hathcing emperors and empresses again. And with the recent restock/release of so many sculpts in copper patina, I figured it would only be a matter of time before CP hatching royalty got restocked. But of course, only the good people of Windstone know that for sure. 🙂

Melody
        Keymaster

I was wondering this as well.

It seems pretty clear based on the recent Ebay test paints that Windstone is casting hathcing emperors and empresses again. And with the recent restock/release of so many sculpts in copper patina, I figured it would only be a matter of time before CP hatching royalty got restocked. But of course, only the good people of Windstone know that for sure. 🙂

The cp hatching dragons were, like many of the cp pieces, slightly defective castings. So, the cps appear when we happen to get some rescues to paint.
          We have been painting lots of cp things lately to empty carts full of these rescue pieces. We need more room for the new castings.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.