fbpx

Couple more OWs and a special paint Mother for sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Couple more OWs and a special paint Mother for sale

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

White OW, has tag and is signed on the bottom, factory mint with COA – $350 plus $30 shipping via UPS.

Red Fire OW, has tag and is factory mint – $250 plus $30 shipping via UPS.

Red Fire Mother dragon #4 with special paint. Has tag, is signed on the bottom, and has her COA with sketch on it – $150 plus $20 shipping via UPS.

I can also ship USPS, and all pieces WILL go out fully insured. All have original Windstone packaging, and will be double boxed with extra packing materials via UPS themselves.

If anyone’s willing to come pick these up in person, I’ll let all 3 go for $600 cash, and will throw in either a silver lap or rainbow scratcher FREE. Both factory mint, in their boxes. I just want this stuff gone as the friend I offered them to didn’t want them and I need the cash for a bird recue’s vet bills.

Stephanie
    Participant

Good luck selling! I wish I could take that Red Fire OW off your hands (or that I lived in WV!), but we’re saving for hubby’s root canals. ๐Ÿ™„

Good luck!

Thanks for the couple responses I got, wish I could help y’all out. I went ahead and tossed these on Ebay along with a few others with starting bids of .99, let’s see where they go.

I’m taking in a bird in a week that’s been living outside in an aviary her entire life (6 years), has never had a name, and has never seen a toy. She’s a Guatemalan mealy amazon, if anyone knows what one of those is. I have a cage, but vet bills on a healthy bird routinely run $300 plus per year and I want extra testing done on her since she barbers her feathers and has been outside. I just hope it doesn’t get TOO expensive.

The couple folks on the bird forum I frequent will be able to see pics and updates as soon as I get her in. I also recently rehomed an ekkie that has some medical issues and am scraping my wallet for him as well. -sigh-

Thanks all.

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Birds get so expensive. If I wasn’t in such a bad way financially right now myself I’d absolutely help out. ๐Ÿ™

3 of my 4 were rescues, and no doubt I’d have more if I knew I had the space and finances for them.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Thank you Jennifer. It’s just nice to know there’s someone else around who feels my pain. ๐Ÿ˜†

Maria
        Participant

I saw you listed these on E-Bay, Kachina. Good luck selling.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.