fbpx

Could Somebody with Admin Status Compile All of the GB Threads Into A Sticky?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Could Somebody with Admin Status Compile All of the GB Threads Into A Sticky?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Hey guys,

What do you think of having all of the GB photo threads in a sticky so they’d always be locatable and it would be easier to keep track of the batches? I think it would be nice personally. I’m currently trying to find all of the old threads, and I’m having problems, so I thought that if enough people wanted them all in one place that wouldn’t fall off the list due to inactivity it would be really convenient.

Hope everyone is well, and sorry to have fallen off the face of the earth for a while. Wallet gave out and school started up again (I’m supposed to be writing a take home exam right now ๐Ÿ˜› )

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

Had this thought, myself.. I believe the Candy Corns are on page 8 of the General Windstones ๐Ÿ˜‰ I went looking for them very recently, lol

What about *a* sticky that has links to the first pages of the previous photo threads? Less sticky pages this way

Amy
        Participant

Yeah, that’s exactly what I had in mind.

Sticky title could be something like, “Grab Bag Photo Threads” and then inside the actual sticky it could just have a list of links, like “DATE Candycorns” “DATE Safari” etc, so like descriptive titles, but then hyperlinked to the threads.

They could probably be organized either in date order, or by category (e.g. baby unis, young unis, young poads, pebble wolves, etc.)

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Give me a list of links and I’d be happy to make a sticky for you.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Amy
            Participant

Yay, Jennifer, you rock :*

Oh, and since you’re here, thanks again for being so awesome and painting my beautiful amethyst mist emperor I get to enjoy looking at every weekend when I’m home (or pics on my comp when I miss him, lol)

Kiya
              Participant

Give me a list of links and I’d be happy to make a sticky for you.

Haha, you beat me to it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
                Blocked

I would like that too as I was trying to track the older ones down too and had to go through a lot of pages to find them.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

It’s done! If/when it needs updated just let me or Kiya know and we can edit the post. ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.