fbpx

copyright for photos

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody copyright for photos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
      Participant

Hi Ms.Melody,I am wanting to photograph my sculpts and saw where you would like us to mention the copyright@Windstone Editions.I’m an amateur at photos but I would like to respect your wishes and do that.Do you have any business cards or such that we can get to place in front of the sculpts for photographing?I don’t like the letters printed across the sculpt.Thank you 😀
        I just found a receipt from Windstone.The Logo will work,never mind :oops:Do you have cards? 😀

Melody
        Keymaster

bodine6127 wrote:

Hi Ms.Melody,I am wanting to photograph my sculpts and saw where you would like us to mention the copyright@Windstone Editions.I’m an amateur at photos but I would like to respect your wishes and do that.Do you have any business cards or such that we can get to place in front of the sculpts for photographing?I don’t like the letters printed across the sculpt.Thank you 😀
          I just found a receipt from Windstone.The Logo will work,never mind :oops:Do you have cards? 😀

I don’t know what the legality of that sort of thing is, so I can’t answer this one!

Bodine
          Participant

Hey,sorry,I won’t bother you with it anymore. 😳 I was just throwing ideas around.I keep getting sent around the forum when I ask questions so I’ll just shut up now 😀

Jennifer
            Keymaster

It’s okay! For stuff dealing with legal… stuff… John is the best person to ask. He doesn’t often browse the forum unless we point him over, so it’s best to email him. John@windstoneeditions.com

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.