fbpx

Copper Patina Spectral & Rising Spectral 2-19-10

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Copper Patina Spectral & Rising Spectral 2-19-10

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Susie
      Keymaster

We have just added Copper Patina colored Spectral Drgons and Rising Spectral dragons to the store! Please note that the quantity currently available is small. We will have more in time. If you miss this batch you may email me at service@windstoneeditions.com to be placed on the email notification list for when they are back in stock. Please send a separate email for each out of stock item that you wish to be informed of. Thank you.

(And be sure to enter the Fuzzy Raffle before March 3rd! See details in the Love Fuzzy Forum)

BDW
        Participant

Awwwww I missed out on those! Not that I can afford them right now but I was looking forward to a rising spectral in that color. ๐Ÿ™

Jodi
          Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Awwwww I missed out on those! Not that I can afford them right now but I was looking forward to a rising spectral in that color. ๐Ÿ™

No, you didn’t. They are still in stock.

kitsunelady
            Participant

Any Copper Patina risers in the works? o.o

Eirewolf
              Participant

I *love* the copper patina coloring. I just added 4 dragons to my wish list. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.