Copper Patina Griffins?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Copper Patina Griffins?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

The CP griffin on Ebay right now is absolutely stunning. I love the copper patina color, and I think it’s amazing on fur and feathers.

Any chance of there being CP griffins, LP?

Thank you!

Puffpastryofdoom
      Participant

I couldn’t agree with you more, Stephanie! This Copper Patina Griffin is definitely one of the most beautiful griffins I have ever seen! I would love it if it became limited production too! 😀

Jinya
        Participant

I Agree Too! More CP! More CP!

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

YES! Please.please.please.please! Absolutely the most stunning griff I have ever seen! I LOVE how the patina is in the feather details! Its like this color design was made to be put on this sculpt! ‘n it has the perfect amount of patina and violet

Kiya
            Participant

I try not to squeak, but OMG, Please, please, please! We know you can do store griffins and CP store pieces – it’s two great tastes that are FANTASTIC together!

Bodine
              Participant

yes!What they said. :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

I agree! I wish there were more copper patina griffins too! I can’t afford ebay pieces so pretty please with cherries on top can we have some for the store???

dragonmedley
                Participant

My husband only wants copper patina griffins that continue changing colors…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Melody
                  Keymaster

The CP griffin on Ebay right now is absolutely stunning. I love the copper patina color, and I think it’s amazing on fur and feathers.

Thank you!

ok

Stephanie
                    Participant

Thank you!

ok

THANK YOU!!

Puffpastryofdoom
                      Participant

Melody, you just made (our) day!!! Thank you, thank you, thank youuuuuu!!!! 😀

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

Yay! Male griffs? Teal eyes? pwease?! 🙂 sitting griff chicks in CP coud be cute too but I want the male first and foremost, fave griff *ever* if it has teal eyes!

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

Just wanna add this since I’ve noticed store CPs right now are really light on the patina… that if CP griffins are made for the store, I really want to see the patina/antique like the ebay male griffin had! that detailing in his feathers was what made him SO attractive to me! n personal taste.. I like mildly-heavy patina over light patina

I dunno if anyone else agrees but this is my .02! 🙂

Kiya
                            Participant

I know at least on the coiled male that it was called out that the heavy patina was on the ebay version only.

Pam

The CP griffs for the store looked to have lighter patina and antiquing than the ebay version.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.