fbpx

Cool Shops Near Seattle/Corvallis?

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Cool Shops Near Seattle/Corvallis?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Embrie
    Participant

I’m going to be taking a road trip this weekend from Seattle, WA to Corvallis, OR (not to visit the Windstone shop – I’ll be there on Saturday and I think they’re closed then). Does anybody know of any shops I could stop at along that route (including Portland) that specialize in fantasy/gothic statuary/art?

Looking for GBs: loaf dragon; dark red-colored sitting grey wolf; baby ki-rins; sitting ori; fantasy qi-lin #154

etruscan
      Participant

Good timing – this was posted yesterday on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page.

The person who posted the photo says that the store is Northern Star in Corvallis.

Windstone_store_Corvallis_Northern-Star

Melody
        Keymaster

Yep ! Northern Star shouldn’t be missed! It is an awesome place to shop for wonderful stuff.

Embrie
          Participant

That’s actually why I’m going to Corvallis! I have my eye on one of those guys, and I hope nobody snatches him up before Saturday. 😀

I love Gargoyle’s Statuary in Seattle. They have so many neat figurines (including Windstones!). I was hoping a similar store like that existed, maybe in Portland or something, but I haven’t been able to find one.

I checked the stores listed as Windstone dealers on the site, too, but most of them seem to be more of the type of stores that have rocks/books/herbs, which isn’t quite what I’m looking for. Or they’re way off to the west like in Astoria or something.

Looking for GBs: loaf dragon; dark red-colored sitting grey wolf; baby ki-rins; sitting ori; fantasy qi-lin #154

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.