fbpx

COOKIES!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community COOKIES!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

YAY! I got mine today, too! Justin said they were the best he has ever had! Untill I threatened to beat him, and then he said they were the second best next to mine! Wonderful! All intact and still soft!! Thank you!!!

I got mine the day it hailed and poured down rain and BOY were they delicious. Thank you SO MUCH for making them for us, I really appreciate my tin- very very yummy !

Where has Nirvana been anyways?

Skigod377
      Participant

She has not been on. She wrote me yesterday, though. Im sure she’ll be around soon. Probably show up just in time to snipe some wicked auction!

Well at least we know she is still kicking. hehe

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I GOT MINE!!!! Thanks Nirvana! But I must say, I would not have been offended to not get any cookies, considering shipping cost 3 times as much as they did…
          I just got back from work, opened the box and passed it around. Genuine quotes:
          Tom aka The Kid, age 7: “These are the best cookies I’ve ever tasted.”
          Stef, who used to be the biggest cookie-baker in the house: “Hey, they’re soft! Yum!”
          And Florian, who constantly criticizes Stef’s baking skills and finishes the batter and three-quarters of the tins: “See, Stef? These are real chocolate chip cookies! They’re soft and got lots of big chocolate chunks in them. See?”
          And further, but you get the idea. ๐Ÿ˜€

ROFLMAO I’m really glad you guys enjoyed them! And I’m glad they made it ok, they actualy made good time! I’m surprised that they actualy accepted them with only “present” or “gift” marked on the customs form….I forget what I put…. ๐Ÿ™„ Anyway, I’ll be sure to send you some next Christmas too! Or maybe brownies? Mmmmmm

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

YAY! I got mine today, too! Justin said they were the best he has ever had! Untill I threatened to beat him, and then he said they were the second best next to mine! Wonderful! All intact and still soft!! Thank you!!!

LMAO Ski, you’re not allowed to bake anymore so don’t threaten your boy! LoL *reminding Ski of shortening incident* Love you Ski!

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

I got mine the day it hailed and poured down rain and BOY were they delicious. Thank you SO MUCH for making them for us, I really appreciate my tin- very very yummy !

So they finaly arrived! I hope you got to enjoy them by a warm fire? With cocoa? And I finaly got to this post…..LoL It was no problem to make them, just not sleeping because I stayed up to make them. LoL Really though, I’m tickled that you all enjoyed them, it really makes my day.

Skigod377
              Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

*reminding Ski of shortening incident*

*Inserts green barfy emoticon here*

frozendragon
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

*reminding Ski of shortening incident*

*Inserts green barfy emoticon here*

yeah I still want that little guy

Maria
                  Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I GOT MINE!!!! Thanks Nirvana! But I must say, I would not have been offended to not get any cookies, considering shipping cost 3 times as much as they did…
                    I just got back from work, opened the box and passed it around. Genuine quotes:
                    Tom aka The Kid, age 7: “These are the best cookies I’ve ever tasted.”
                    Stef, who used to be the biggest cookie-baker in the house: “Hey, they’re soft! Yum!”
                    And Florian, who constantly criticizes Stef’s baking skills and finishes the batter and three-quarters of the tins: “See, Stef? These are real chocolate chip cookies! They’re soft and got lots of big chocolate chunks in them. See?”
                    And further, but you get the idea. ๐Ÿ˜€

ROFLMAO I’m really glad you guys enjoyed them! And I’m glad they made it ok, they actualy made good time! I’m surprised that they actualy accepted them with only “present” or “gift” marked on the customs form….I forget what I put…. ๐Ÿ™„ Anyway, I’ll be sure to send you some next Christmas too! Or maybe brownies? Mmmmmm

The Swiss aren-t picky about foodstuff coming in, really. They only get a tad interested if there-s a big value put on.

Bob

I LOVED mine. I handed some out at work and finished of the rest myself. Thank you again

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.