fbpx

COOKIES!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community COOKIES!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 132 total)
  • Author

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Cookies have been sent to SPark, Dragonessjade, Quill, Cheryl, Mimi, Rockerbot, Laphon, and Frozen. I will be making more cookies this weekend, and will send them out Mon! Happy Holidays!

Sweet. I will be getting at least one thing for x-mas. Thank you.

NirvanaCat13
    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Cookies have been sent to SPark, Dragonessjade, Quill, Cheryl, Mimi, Rockerbot, Laphon, and Frozen. I will be making more cookies this weekend, and will send them out Mon! Happy Holidays!

Sweet. I will be getting at least one thing for x-mas. Thank you.

You’re most welcome! They won’t get there for x-mas unfortunately, but after x-mas treats are still good! Hope you like them!

I decided to wait AFTER Christmas weekend to send DM, frozen, and you cookies. I just couldn’t get then in the mail soon enough. The factory is getting something after the beginning of the year because I didn’t know if they took the week of Christmas off and didn’t want the cookies to be stale when the employees finally got back to the factory.

Bob

no problem here thank you for thinking of us

Skigod377
        Participant

Frozen…if you are watching this topic…I ate all the cookies. Yes…the whole tin. There may be one or two crumbs saved for “santa” but I…ahem..he might eat them early.

Starbreeze
          Participant

I still have 2 cookies left, but they’ll be gone soon! πŸ˜†

Bob

sounds like a couple forum members where good this year

Skigod377
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Girls are sugar and spice and everything nice. To hint otherwise is very ungentlemanly πŸ˜†

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Girls are sugar and spice and everything nice. To hint otherwise is very ungentlemanly πŸ˜†
                  I was complimenting some on the forum. I was not hinting to anything else

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Quote:

skigod377

Girls are sugar and spice and everything nice. To hint otherwise is very ungentlemanly

Would you like to be ‘sugar’ or ‘spice’, I’ll let you pick… πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Just a joke. Apparently not a good one. I need some rum…im losing my humorous touch…

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Just a joke. Apparently not a good one. I need some rum…im losing my humorous touch…
                        Do you have something to talk about??

Skigod377
                        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Do you have something to talk about??

What does that mean?

Bob

it sounds like you need theropy right about now. The Holiday’s are a very crazy time

Skigod377
                            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

it sounds like you need theropy right about now. The Holiday’s are a very crazy time

Oh. No, im doin ok. I dig the holidays. I just like to drink a bit, too. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 132 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.