fbpx

COOKIES!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community COOKIES!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

My cookies will be on the way to Nirvana tomorrow too, they’re done just need to be put in a box….

I got my cookies today too….well…the crumbs at least….seems the post office played kickball…

and almost peeled the label off too…

yay post office…. πŸ™„

SPark
      Participant

Mine came today too!

They were all in bits and pieces, but they still taste just fine.

My post office seems to like me, I got my cookies and they all seem to be whole.

They’re wonderful and still soft; my family told me to thank you on their behalf. πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

Arlla wrote:

I got my cookies today!! πŸ˜€ They’re fabulous! Chewy and delicious! THANK YOU!!!
          I’m baking some tonight too, so your’s should go out tomorrow, Nirvana – sorry it took so long! Yesterday was my first day of relaxation in weeks, and today my mom drug me all over the city to go shopping…
          (I’m going to reuse your tin to send yours – hope you don’t mind!! I don’t have anything good to send them in myself…)
          (I also hope you don’t mind getting more chocolate chip cookies!!! It’s all I really know how to make from scratch…)

Don’t worry about it! I’m glad they got there safe!
          If you can’t reuse the tins, what good are they =P
          One can NEVER have too many chocolate chip cookies!

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

frozendragon wrote:

My cookies will be on the way to Nirvana tomorrow too, they’re done just need to be put in a box….

I got my cookies today too….well…the crumbs at least….seems the post office played kickball…

and almost peeled the label off too…

yay post office…. πŸ™„

😯 The PO seems to be a hit or miss thing….. πŸ™„ I’m sorry they didn’t get there in one piece…. At least the good part is that the crumblies are good on ice cream and stuff! =P Hope they still taste good!

I’ll be looking forward to more cookies!

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

SPark wrote:

Mine came today too!

They were all in bits and pieces, but they still taste just fine.

Glad you liked them, crumbly and all! =P

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

rockerbot wrote:

My post office seems to like me, I got my cookies and they all seem to be whole.

They’re wonderful and still soft; my family told me to thank you on their behalf. πŸ˜€

Tell the family they are most welcome!

PO vs. Cookies 2:3

Copper83
                Participant

I got cookies today, Nirvanacat. Most of them were in one piece too! They are so good! What a nice after Christmas treat. Thank you!! My SO said thank you too, after he was able to stop saying yummmm… πŸ™‚ He’s highly suspicious of boxes in the mail. He’s sure it going to be another dragon. When he found out that this one contained cookies, he said it was about time the dragons sent cookies instead of more dragons. πŸ˜€

By bf is suspicious period.

What is SO?

SPark
                  Participant

Significant Other. A nice catch-all for Wife/Husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/mate/true love/etc.

Aw, thanks.

It is less specific tho.

SPark
                    Participant

Yeah. I only tend to use it when I’m not sure of the status and gender of the person in questions. (These days you really can’t tell…)

frozendragon
                      Participant

I thought someone just left of the B….but that’s me

Well in that case it would come in handy. I have seen some people that I thought were boys but then I look for the adam’s apple and there wasn’t one.

Copper83
                        Participant

In my case, the SO would be my husband. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 132 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.