fbpx

COOKIES!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community COOKIES!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

No Margaretta’s for me but Cheesecake on the other hand….

Margarettas? Are you checking out some girls DM? 😆

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Starbreeze
      Participant

😆 😆 😆

mimitrek wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Cookies have been sent to SPark, Dragonessjade, Quill, Cheryl, Mimi, Rockerbot, Laphon, and Frozen. I will be making more cookies this weekend, and will send them out Mon! Happy Holidays!

Thanks so much, Nirvana! I’ll be looking out for them! 😀

The cookies arrived today and they’re yummy! Thanks again for sending them. You did a great job on the packaging too…not a single one was broken. 😀 I’ll be copying your packaging technique when I send cookies…

Bob

Keplilly wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

No Margaretta’s for me but Cheesecake on the other hand….

Margarettas? Are you checking out some girls DM? 😆
          well since I do not drink them I guess I do not know how to spell them either!!! 😆
          Besides I’d be checking out Marks instead

Bob

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Cookie Tin Woes!

NOBODY sells friggin cookie tins! This is so sad…it’s like no one makes cookies for the holidays any more…. 🙄 I finaly just went to Rite Aid and picked up the large tins of those silly butter cookies for like $1.50 each, so I’ll distribute the butter cookies and use the tins =P

The sad part is, my grandmother used to have HUNDREDS of tins…but we threw them all away when we purged her house…. 🙄 Who knew.

Not to worry though, I have tins, I have enough, and you’re all getting cookies! LoL

P.S. Which is the best service to ship them with? I was thinking UPS…..?
            USPS works best for me. UPS will not leave anything here unless signed in person and I’m alwasy at work when they stop by

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Cookie Tin Woes!

NOBODY sells friggin cookie tins! This is so sad…it’s like no one makes cookies for the holidays any more…. 🙄 I finaly just went to Rite Aid and picked up the large tins of those silly butter cookies for like $1.50 each, so I’ll distribute the butter cookies and use the tins =P

The sad part is, my grandmother used to have HUNDREDS of tins…but we threw them all away when we purged her house…. 🙄 Who knew.

Not to worry though, I have tins, I have enough, and you’re all getting cookies! LoL

P.S. Which is the best service to ship them with? I was thinking UPS…..?
              USPS works best for me. UPS will not leave anything here unless signed in person and I’m alwasy at work when they stop by

Saw your message the first time around……..

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

mimitrek wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Cookies have been sent to SPark, Dragonessjade, Quill, Cheryl, Mimi, Rockerbot, Laphon, and Frozen. I will be making more cookies this weekend, and will send them out Mon! Happy Holidays!

The cookies arrived today and they’re yummy! Thanks again for sending them. You did a great job on the packaging too…not a single one was broken. 😀 I’ll be copying your packaging technique when I send cookies…

ZOMG!! You got them ALREADY! Sweet! Go USPS! They must still be in overdrive mode for the holidays….I know you live close and everything, but 2 days is awesome! And you didn’t find any broken ones because Louis ate them all! *helps when I “accidentaly” break some……I think he has a tummy ache* =P

PS Should be sending the rest of the tins out tomarrow! *pending PO’s being open*

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

ZOMG!! You got them ALREADY! Sweet! Go USPS! They must still be in overdrive mode for the holidays….I know you live close and everything, but 2 days is awesome!

Mos def! While its true stuff from Windstone gets to me in 2 days, and you’re in the same general area, I was really expecting it take quite a bit longer because of all the Christmas mail.

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

And you didn’t find any broken ones because Louis ate them all! *helps when I “accidentaly” break some……I think he has a tummy ache* =P

😆 Well, at least the broken ones have no calories… Seriously though, I’d always wondered if cookies would survive the mail system or arrive as a box of crumbs. But you’ve shown that they can arrive intact! 😀

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

PS Should be sending the rest of the tins out tomarrow! *pending PO’s being open*

You’re definitely doing your share of the Christmas baking! I still haven’t had a chance to do any yet..work’s been too busy…sigh…

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

PS A few days late, but the rest of the cookies were sent out on Sat, Arlla, DM, GB, Ski, and Copper should get theirs in a few days.

I received my cookies on Friday as well. Sorry I didn’t post earlier. Big THANK YOU. It made my x-mas better.

Skigod377
                  Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

PS A few days late, but the rest of the cookies were sent out on Sat, Arlla, DM, GB, Ski, and Copper should get theirs in a few days.

Awwww…Thank you Nirvana! I was gonna send that guava chocolate along with the PYOs if you win! If not, i’ll just send them at the same time. And there is that “IF” word again! Sorry! Just in case you change your mind and decide not to bid.

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Awwww…Thank you Nirvana! I was gonna send that guava chocolate along with the PYOs if you win! If not, i’ll just send them at the same time. And there is that “IF” word again! Sorry! Just in case you change your mind and decide not to bid.

Pshhh, silly Ski! LoL

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

I received my cookies on Friday as well. Sorry I didn’t post earlier. Big THANK YOU. It made my x-mas better.

Very glad they helped make your X-Mas better! Spread some nuttella on top, it’s YUMMY! Hope there were enough?

That was plenty. It is just me and my bf at my house. I will have to try the nutella on them. Yummmmmmy.

Arlla
                        Participant

I got my cookies today!! 😀 They’re fabulous! Chewy and delicious! THANK YOU!!!
                          I’m baking some tonight too, so your’s should go out tomorrow, Nirvana – sorry it took so long! Yesterday was my first day of relaxation in weeks, and today my mom drug me all over the city to go shopping…
                          (I’m going to reuse your tin to send yours – hope you don’t mind!! I don’t have anything good to send them in myself…)
                          (I also hope you don’t mind getting more chocolate chip cookies!!! It’s all I really know how to make from scratch…)

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                          -J R R Tolkien

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 132 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.