fbpx

Contacting Kyrin

Home Forums Miscellany Community Contacting Kyrin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Skylover
    Participant

Skylover
      Participant

Hello!

I have a friend who sent two oriental sun dragons to be repaired by Kyrin about a year and a half ago. These dragons were two of her favorite pieces and she wanted to find the best person possible to repair them. However, at this point, my friend is would just like to get her broken pieces back so she can try to fix them herself. She’s emailed Kyrin several times offering to pay to have FedEx pick them up from her doorstep if she could find some time to package them. So far, my friend is not having any luck contacting her through her email. Does anyone know of another way to contact Kyrin? If so, I can set you up with my friend’s contact information so you can give the information directly to her.

WolfenMachine
        Participant

I dont think I have her address anymore, but if someone knows her real name, they could try looking her phone number up on http://www.yellowpages.com (you can search for people there too).
          I sent her a PM several months ago about a possible repair and the PM was never read so I just deleted it. Last I heard she was pretty backed up on repairs-but a year and a half? Thats a pretty long time. Sorry I wasn’t more help 🙁

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I know she had a huge back log of repairs which was why I started taking on some of them. She does make an appearance here once in a while. I think she was on not too long ago actually. You could try PMing her, it should at least send her a notifcation to her email at least she has a private message in her inbox. 🙁 Hope you are abe to get a hold of her.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

dragonmedley
            Participant

If you’re on Facebook, I think she’s active there, so you might be able to reach her more easily…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Skylover
              Participant

Thank you very much for the help everyone. I’ve forwarded your suggestions to my friend. Hopefully these will help my friend get a hold of her.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.