fbpx

Congratulations Mavericks!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Congratulations Mavericks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Any basketball fans? I am so happy the Dallas Mavericks beat the Miami Heat to win the Finals. I live in NJ and really enjoyed watching Jason Kidd play. He got to the Finals twice with NJ but the Nets just didn’t have a good enough team to win. But he is a phenomenal player and deserves a ring. As does Dirk (I am not even going to try to spell his name). The whole team beat the odds and played great games and deserves their rings. So go Mavs!

Katherine
    Participant

I am not into basketball, but I am happy for you!! 🙂 (and for the team)

etruscan
      Participant

I was happy to see Dirk win a ring. It seemed like such a long road (years and years with some negativity along the way). Mark Cuban, not so much …

I have to be honest – I am partially hppy that LeBron James did not win a ring. No, I never lived in Cleveland I just think that he has zero class. Also, does anyone else think it is odd that he had the musculature of a full grown man at the age of 19? Larry Bird, Magic Johnson and Michael Jordan were scrawny when they joined the NBA and they joined after going to college for a few years while James went straight from high school. Inquiring minds want to know…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.