fbpx

Concerning the Guinea Pig…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Concerning the Guinea Pig…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

Megan
      Participant

This evening I was having a nice IM chat with my best friend in Ohio and sent her a link to the Poads, just to show her how cute they were and such. She replid, “Yeah, sure, they’re cute… what are they, exactly? But oh yeah! That reminds me, I saw a Guinea pig on eBay by this Windstone place and I was gonna tell you, but I guess I just forgot…”

😯

Is this true??? I asked her and asked her and she swears she is telling the truth… Not that I don’t trust my best gal pal you understand, but she has been known to gleefully pull my naieve little leg once in a while.

I love Guinea pigs. I have a soft spot for rodents and they are my favorites. My baby of eight and a half years (!) passed two years ago and I can’t bring myself to get another even now, but a Windstone Guinea… that I could handle πŸ˜€

Does anyone know of these mystery Guineas? I take it they were LE, but might they be sold again sometime? Any info would be very VERY much appreciated!

I didn’t see it here…but I could have missed it.

http://www.ccgs.com/windstone/wsframe.htm

A windstone guinea pig would be so cute I bet! I myself would love to have that armadillo and hatching t-rex!!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Yes, there were Guniea Pigs. They were white with black and brownish spots. I forget if they were limited or not though. I kinda think they were. I see the bobcat in the ebay sales gallery, but not the Guniea Pig, hmmmmmmmmmmm…..*searching old threads*

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody did sell 10 guinea pigs on Ebay that she had painted herself, but she said that she was planning to sell these in stores eventually, as standard production pieces. She said that the markings might be somewhat different from the ones that she painted.

I have one of 10 that she sold on Ebay, and here he is:

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I found the thread, but the auctions are outdated

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=311

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Arlla
            Participant

adorable little hair loaves…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
              -J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
              Participant

He is looking good, Mimi! They are big and heavy but still cute. πŸ™‚

They sure are!

By the way, he’s pretty happy (plenty of friends!) and he says to say “Hi” to you. πŸ™‚

Skigod377
                Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

Here’s some really bad shots of mine…..=P

Lokie
                    Participant

I have one too (not to gloat, I just thought his picture should be in the same thread as his brothers). They are really big! These will probably be similar in color to the ones eventually in production. Melody did say she was going to make some limited editions ones of a different color.

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

Yep, there were guinea pigs! They didn’t sell overly well, which may be part of the reason we haven’t seen more. Though, if you ask nice, Melody may still have a few cast- I dunno! πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

siberakh1
                        Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Yep, there were guinea pigs! They didn’t sell overly well, which may be part of the reason we haven’t seen more. Though, if you ask nice, Melody may still have a few cast- I dunno! πŸ™‚

Omg! I was kinda hoping few more would make an appearance, even if they are in other colors, since I couldn’t afford to get one at the time they were out. Oh well. You win some, you lose some πŸ™‚

Megan
                          Participant

YESSS!!! Guineas!!! πŸ˜€ Thank you everyone that posted pics — they are perfect! If they really will be production pieces that is the most awesome thing I’ve heard in a long time!

Must calm down… it’s not natural to be this excited over a stone rodent, but it makes me ver ver happy πŸ™‚ If there ever pops up a white one with a cowlick and pink eyes, I’ll pay whatever it takes to bring him home πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.