fbpx

Commissions/trades open again for PYOs!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Commissions/trades open again for PYOs!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zelda
      Participant

Hello all! I have a post up in the sticky commission thread for PYO pieces, so if it isn’t proper to post this I apologize, please remove it if needed.

That said, now that PYOs are back in the store, I’d like to remind folks that I’m happy to paint commissions, or perhaps trade commission work for other pieces.

My going rate for any sculpt is the price of the piece, plus another one for myself, plus shipping charges and tax. So for example, the price to commission a griffin would be $60, plus tax and shipping charges from the factory and to you.

If you’d like to see the PYOs I’ve done so far, take a look in my gallery here! http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/index.php?cat=10033

Let me know if you’re interested! I had a lot of fun painting the PYOs I have and would love to do more, but this is the best way I can afford to get more pieces at the moment! Thanks all!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.