fbpx

Coloring Pics for PYOs?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Coloring Pics for PYOs?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Elena
      Participant

Does anyone have any good black and white Line drawings of any/all of the PYO sculpts? I don’t have a graphics program and would like to do ‘test colorings’ for the PYOs before I paint. Plus its fun to just sit down and color like a kid again! ๐Ÿ˜€

Maria
        Participant

I do pencil colorings before I paint a PYO. I just print out the white sculpt photos from the PYO section of this website.

Elena
          Participant

I tried. My printer takes exception to all the black on the background and the enlarging kinda blurred everything ๐Ÿ˜•

Maria
            Participant

Oh. Yeah, I don’t enlarge them; I just print them out as is. Sorry that doesn’t help.

foxfeather wrote:

Does anyone have any good black and white Line drawings of any/all of the PYO sculpts? I don’t have a graphics program and would like to do ‘test colorings’ for the PYOs before I paint. Plus its fun to just sit down and color like a kid again! ๐Ÿ˜€

Watergazer did something like that before for the PYO griffin. She posted the link on the Windstone LiveJournal site so that other people could use it for precisely the purpose that you mentioned, but had to take it down because the image was on DeviantArt at the time (Windstone has a rule about not posting Windstone related artwork on the DeviantArt site due to copyright issues).

You might want to check with Watergazer to see if she can email that drawing to you…and to see if she has anything similar for the other PYO’s.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.