fbpx

[color=cyan]Welcome GolDragon![/color]

Home Forums Miscellany Community [color=cyan]Welcome GolDragon![/color]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

frozendragon wrote:

that’s not true cause if she just wanted to talk to everyone…..she would have made a topic for spdygonzalez2001……

I don’t see one…..

and yes nirvana…you are talented and special…..ed

I have a very special connection with Goldragon….LoL she thinks we were separated at birth with all the trouble we’ve had with paypal ROFL. She is wonderful btw. πŸ˜‰

And I like my short bus thankyouverymuch! LoL

frozendragon
      Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

that’s not true cause if she just wanted to talk to everyone…..she would have made a topic for spdygonzalez2001……

I don’t see one…..

I have a very special connection with Goldragon….LoL she thinks we were separated at birth with all the trouble we’ve had with paypal ROFL. She is wonderful btw. πŸ˜‰

cool….and yeah those tinted windows do look nice…. 😈

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

I don’t see one…..

cool….and yeah those tinted windows do look nice…. 😈

I’m stylin’ special!….ed… 8)

Bob

tinted windows and hydrolics with a kick a$$ stereo and KEWL paint job!! Anything can be made to look stylish!!

frozendragon
            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

tinted windows and hydrolics with a kick a$$ stereo and KEWL paint job!! Anything can be made to look stylish!!

hmmm someone has been watching too many episodes of rides….

Bob

frozendragon wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

hmmm someone has been watching too many episodes of rides….
                no just too little sleep!!

Did she finally make it on here? After I’ve been telling her to join the forum for months and months…I wonder if its because I told her we were talking about her… πŸ˜›

Maria
                Participant

She’s signed up but she hasn’t posted a thing. Why are people so shy?
                  Actually, I should say, why are some people so shy?

I think in her case its probably because she’s really busy — she has two kids and a large number of animals. πŸ™‚ That’s why she held off on joining for so long, because she said that she didn’t think that she’d have time to get on the forum much…

Maria
                  Participant

Or she was worried about getting too addicted. If I’d known how much time I’d end up spending on this forum I’d probably have held off joining, too. πŸ˜€

Good point! πŸ˜†

When work isn’t crazy like this I’m usually on the forum at least an hour a day…and I remember some Saturday mornings when I was on the whole morning because so many people were chatting…

Maria
                    Participant

Ditto here. I’m just glad I’m 7-9 hours ahead of most of the members. That way I’m usually not on whenever anybody else is, and I just catch up in the mornings and join in in the evenings until I get tired.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

She’s signed up but she hasn’t posted a thing. Why are people so shy?
                      Actually, I should say, why are some people so shy?

Aha…she just emailed me and asked me to let people know why she hasn’t posted anything yet. Here’s what she said:

“I have not received my confirmation email yet. I tried to log in, but it doesn’t recognize me. I am not shy, just silenced!!!!! This is killing me not being able to say anything in my defense or properly thank people for the nice comments.”

So once she gets approved we should hear from her!

Maria
                      Participant

Oh good! Will you e-mail her back and tell her we’ll all looking forward to welcoming her in person?

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Ditto here. I’m just glad I’m 7-9 hours ahead of most of the members. That way I’m usually not on whenever anybody else is, and I just catch up in the mornings and join in in the evenings until I get tired.

That works…nowadays I usually don’t have time to get on here except at lunch — I try to read all of the posts while I’m eating. Except when it get crazy like last week…then I barely have enough time to eat…and have to work really long hours…

Its fun when there are 7-8 people on at once, but its easy to lose track of time replying to the posts!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.