fbpx

Color Shift Cougar Show Off Thread 1/12/2016

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Color Shift Cougar Show Off Thread 1/12/2016

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Thanks for the pictures Kim! And to everyone else who posted pictures here as well…I am loving this paint! It’s so great to see it in different lighting.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

phantomess
      Participant

Beautiful cougars, everyone! Thanks for sharing pics so we who are cougarless can drool.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Stormbreeze
        Participant

I just ordered the gold/silver. Looking forward to when it shows up! Thanks for sharing pictures, everyone 🙂

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

fatalbeauty
          Participant

gave in and got myself a green/purple….can’t wait to see this color change paint in action….

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Scathach
            Participant

gave in and got myself a green/purple….can’t wait to see this color change paint in action….

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. It was my first pick and I’ve loved every minute since she landed. In word – stunning.

Life is beautiful.

Nightcrow
              Participant

Cooooooooouuuuuuuuugaaaaaaaaaarsssss!

Wow, these are beautiful! Both the sculpt – this is my first experience with it – and the color-shift editions specifically!

I could not restrain myself, thus I bought two: Cyan/Purple & Green/Silver.

I absolutely love them both, but I’m just enraptured by the Green/Silver in particular! At certain angles there’s a lovely golden gleam to his raised points… but from other angles there’s this smoky pewter-black tone to his flatter planes, and that’s what I am so enamored of. (You can see a bit of this in the last photo; it’s very hard to capture!)

I now need All Of The Things in Silver/Green! Sitting Red Foxes, pretty pretty please? Maybe for St. Patrick’s Day?

The other thing I love about them is how they shine – they cast so much reflected light back! You can see in the photos how they each throw a shimmering ‘shadow’ of green or purple onto my basic black bookcase, which is not very shiny!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Lupuslunae
                Participant

I was certain I didn’t need one of these guys, but the flow of AMAZING pictures showcasing all their color interchange is making my mouth water. I was convinced my perfect and lovely gb snow leopard was all the cougar pebble I needed, but wow, my resolve is a wavering. If another sculpt is coming out in these colors, like a dragon, I can wait, but …wow again, I NEED an example of these color shifts in my collection /whine!

etruscan
                  Participant

Thanks for posting your pics. The cyan/purple is much prettier than I thought he would be!

Nightcrow
                    Participant

I was certain I didn’t need one of these guys, but the flow of AMAZING pictures showcasing all their color interchange is making my mouth water. I was convinced my perfect and lovely gb snow leopard was all the cougar pebble I needed, but wow, my resolve is a wavering. If another sculpt is coming out in these colors, like a dragon, I can wait, but …wow again, I NEED an example of these color shifts in my collection /whine!

Well, if you take a close look at the photos in the “Corvallis Pictures” thread/Facebook photoset… I suspect colorshift Fennecs are going to be happening!

Check out the ears in the bottom of this pic!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. It was my first pick and I’ve loved every minute since she landed. In word – stunning.

….and you’ve made the wait just a little bit harder now, hehe….

4 things I'm looking for:
                        1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
                        Participant

This is the new Silver cougar. I was at the post office collecting this guy instead of home reading emails about baby peg grab bags. :p Fortunately, he is gorgeous (though hard to photograph) and the Valentine fuzzy is too cute!

No flash:

With flash:

Falcolf
                          Participant

I gave my mom her cyan/purple cougar yesterday and it’s absolutely gorgeous! The colour shifting is reeeeeally fun to check out haha. My mom has named hers ‘Midnight’ which bests the nickname I was calling her. (‘Space Cougar,’ lol.) Midnight is really cool! 😀 One of these days I’ll have to get my paws on a cougar too. Not sure what flavour I’d go for though. Might go au naturel with normal cougar colouring hehe.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kim
                            Blocked

I love the silver! I specifically asked Melody when she would be painting some after I saw she said she had silver paint! Luckily it only took a few days.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
                              Keymaster

When we get around casting more, I’ll paint some of the smaller pebbles in these colors too.
                                I just painted a tiny batch of wolves in three of the color shift colors. We only had about 20 unpainted castings left over from the last run, but we will cast more.

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.