fbpx

Color Shift Cougar Show Off Thread 1/12/2016

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Color Shift Cougar Show Off Thread 1/12/2016

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Betrluk1
    Participant

ooo bardic voices!!! love mercedes lackey!

MandBsMom
      Participant

The teal on that cougar is lovely!!! I’ll have to get something in that color.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

StormDancer
        Participant

I love to read. Any book that I keep I have read at least 5 times, some closer to 20.

Betrluk1, Mercedes Lackey is one of my all time favorite authors. I just love her writing style. I will sit n read one or two of her books on a rainy or really snowy day. It’s almost a tradition.

and oops, I cant edit my original post but it’s supposed to say GREEN/PURPLE cougar!

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Scathach
          Participant

My green/purple cougar arrived today and she’s just stunning. She’s impossible for me to photograph at this point (I’ve tried several times). Pam is a genius to get them photographed for the store!

Suffice it to say, the cougar is utterly fantastic and I couldn’t be happier. The green really is teal.

Wow!!

Life is beautiful.

Nightcrow
            Participant

Anyone know how long UPS Ground usually takes to ship? (Corvallis to ~midwest US, nothing too far or too tricky!)

I ordered my cougars on the 15th, and chose the UPS Ground option; I thought they’d be here by now, but I may be misremembering the estimated travel time (it says it next to each option when you choose one, but doesn’t say it on the invoice or on the order form under My Account -> Order History) and there’s no tracking number.

The 15th was a Friday, so I didn’t expect the order to go out till the 18th, but I thought UPS Ground’s estimated time was 2-3 days, so it ought to have arrived yesterday or today…?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
              Participant

Check PayPal – they show a tracking number if there is one. It takes a week or more for UPS items to cross the country (West Coast to East Coast), if that is any help.

Nightcrow
                Participant

Check PayPal – they show a tracking number if there is one. It takes a week or more for UPS items to cross the country (West Coast to East Coast), if that is any help.

Thanks!

Paypal shows a “transaction ID,” but no tracking number, so I don’t think there is one. (I was pretty certain there wasn’t; the forum order form has a space for a tracking number, and there’s none; but it’s good to have a way to double check!)

I guess I’m just impatient, and misremembering the shipping options! Thank you for the reassurance.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Skylover
                  Participant

Anyone know how long UPS Ground usually takes to ship? (Corvallis to ~midwest US, nothing too far or too tricky!)

I ordered my cougars on the 15th, and chose the UPS Ground option; I thought they’d be here by now, but I may be misremembering the estimated travel time (it says it next to each option when you choose one, but doesn’t say it on the invoice or on the order form under My Account -> Order History) and there’s no tracking number.

The 15th was a Friday, so I didn’t expect the order to go out till the 18th, but I thought UPS Ground’s estimated time was 2-3 days, so it ought to have arrived yesterday or today…?

I’m in Colorado, and it pretty consistently takes 4 business days (UPS doesn’t deliver on weekends unless you pay them to) once the item has been shipped.

Nightcrow
                    Participant

I’m in Colorado, and it pretty consistently takes 4 business days (UPS doesn’t deliver on weekends unless you pay them to) once the item has been shipped.

Still no cougars. πŸ™ If they’re not here by tomorrow, I’ll contact Windstone and see if they have a way to track the package from their end.

Kim
                      Blocked

These are my cougars in green/purple and magenta/gold. I think they are both gorgeous but I was hoping for one with more blue or purple so will probably sell the green/purple one if someone else missed them and wants to buy mine.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Betrluk1
                        Participant

maybe you should try trading your green/purple for the cyan/purple?

Angelika_Zen
                          Participant

maybe you should try trading your green/purple for the cyan/purple?

…or the Blue/Red

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Nightcrow
                            Participant

Still no cougars. πŸ™ If they’re not here by tomorrow, I’ll contact Windstone and see if they have a way to track the package from their end.

THEY’RE HERE!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€ πŸ™‚

Pics soon. I love both colors so much, and am surprised at how gold my Green/Silver fellow looks in certain lights!

Scathach
                              Participant

THEY’RE HERE!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€ πŸ™‚

Pics soon. I love both colors so much, and am surprised at how gold my Green/Silver fellow looks in certain lights!

Yay!!! πŸ˜€

Life is beautiful.

rachelled
                                Participant

These are so pretty! I’d love to see some shots of the gold/silver one.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.