fbpx

coiled male

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody coiled male

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

WE CAN! Send us stuff! πŸ˜€

Yeah! Nice try! lol I have been trying that with the test paints on some of the griffins! LOL πŸ˜› πŸ˜€

I’d like to see the coiled mom and dads in ruby. Include a curled one in there too!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Pegasi1978
      Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Wow, you guys are all about the Brown! Gold first! *squees loudly* XD Even though I also like the Browns. *pets her lap dragon* But I haven’t got *anything* in gold!

Part of why everyone is asking for the brown is because the mother currently exsists in brown, but not the male.

kitsunelady
        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Wow, you guys are all about the Brown! Gold first! *squees loudly* XD Even though I also like the Browns. *pets her lap dragon* But I haven’t got *anything* in gold!

Part of why everyone is asking for the brown is because the mother currently exsists in brown, but not the male.

No doubt. =) Seems like everyone but me is into making matching families. t.t I wish I had the *room* to do that!

Stephanie
          Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

No doubt. =) Seems like everyone but me is into making matching families. t.t I wish I had the *room* to do that!

I’m not into matching families either. I want something in all the colors, and then if I like a color I’ll get more. πŸ™‚

laphon1
            Participant

Stephanie wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

I’m not into matching families either. I want something in all the colors, and then if I like a color I’ll get more. πŸ™‚

I do the same thing!

Participant

the dragon collector wrote:

I’d like to see the coiled mom and dads in ruby. Include a curled one in there too!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Oh heck ya! or Rainbow!!!!

Purplecat
                Participant

I can wait til after the move, but still…one more squeak….Red Fire!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜†

Megan
                  Participant

purplecat wrote:

I can wait til after the move, but still…one more squeak….Red Fire!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜†

I’ll add my little squeak to yours πŸ™‚ Sometime after the move, maybe we’ll see some of each of the current production colors.

BEP!!! 😯 *snickers* πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Purplecat
                    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

BEP!!! 😯 *snickers* πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Definately..but AFTER the red fire! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† or at the same time! πŸ˜‰

RUBIES!!!! grrrrrrr….. πŸ˜†

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.