fbpx

coiled golds

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone coiled golds

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
      Participant

:hi: I am fairly new at this but I have yet to see a gold mother coiled or male coiled.Were they not made or were they very limited and I missed out again? 😕 Would love to see them, better to own and admire them though 😀

Pegasi1978
        Participant

The coiled dragon and mother coiled dragon have only come in peacock, emerald (and the jade mistakes), white and black gold as regular production colors and then limited production of the mother coiled dragon in brown. Of course there has also been the special ebay colors of the pieces as well.

So no you haven’t missed the coiled and mother coiled dragon in gold because they were never made in gold.

Bodine
          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

The coiled dragon and mother coiled dragon have only come in peacock, emerald (and the jade mistakes), white and black gold as regular production colors and then limited production of the mother coiled dragon in brown. Of course there has also been the special ebay colors of the pieces as well.

So no you haven’t missed the coiled and mother coiled dragon in gold because they were never made in gold.

Now.that’s too bad :(You know they would be a wonderful addition. squeek* I would love to have the pair or even one. 😕 I’m not greedy 😈

Jodi
            Participant

Me too. I’m waiting with crossed fingers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.