fbpx

Coiled dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Coiled dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

I was wondering if anyone has all around pictures of a regular coiled dragon (not the mommy). I am really wondering what it looks like from all angles!!! IF They make more of both coils in BG I want to get them so my curlie isn’t lonely. But I’d like to see what the reg coiled looks like at all view points!

THANKS! πŸ˜€

Stephanie
      Participant

Mmloda
        Participant

Ohh…I wish I some I’d get you some pics but unfortunatly I don’t own any of the coiled dragons. πŸ™‚

Marzena

wolflodge100
          Participant

I will have some in a minute πŸ˜€
            Here ya go!

Stephanie
            Participant

OoOoOo Thanks!!! I like him! πŸ™‚ Now I just have to hope that they don’t stop making them and save to get one and the momma too!!!

They are out of stock at the moment and that makes me nervous! πŸ˜•

Stephanie
              Participant

mmloda wrote:

Ohh…I wish I some I’d get you some pics but unfortunatly I don’t own any of the coiled dragons. πŸ™‚

πŸ˜€

frozendragon
                Participant

Serenity wrote:

OoOoOo Thanks!!! I like him! πŸ™‚ Now I just have to hope that they don’t stop making them and save to get one and the momma too!!!

yeah but they will make more….and other places still have some….at least the male one anyway

Stephanie
                  Participant

πŸ˜• yeah, but I would like them both!

keschete
                    Participant

Here are all the Coiled dragons….

And the Female Coiled

Maria
                      Participant

Serenity wrote:

They just went into production. WIndstone won’t quit making them that soon. πŸ˜‰

Stephanie
                        Participant

keschete wrote:

Here are all the Coiled dragons….

And the Female Coiled

Those are Cool! I love the peacock colored ones! Wonderful collection!!! πŸ˜‰

Stephanie
                          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Serenity wrote:

They just went into production. WIndstone won’t quit making them that soon. πŸ˜‰

I know… but the last time they had stuff OUT OF STOCK for a while… THEY DISAPPEARED!!! *crys*

Maria
                            Participant

All the stuff that disappeared was limited production to begin with. That will be stop being produced after a while – in this case, about two years. Production things hang around a few years before retirement.

keschete
                              Participant

Don’t stress Black and Gold is a new color…they will make more.

They just recently retired peacock and that color has been around 20 years….

If there is something special you want…let me know. If I see it I can get you one and you can pay me for it.

I don’t mind and have access to the internet at work. I got Jasmine a Pink Curl…

PM me if you want something off the Windstone site and if I can I will snag one for you…

Jodi
                                Participant

I have one in stock too. They’ll be back.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.