fbpx

Cockitils

Home Forums Miscellany Community Cockitils

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello! I was wondering if anyone lives in southern AZ that would be interested in two cockitils? I have a one 1/2 year cockitil and a two 1/2 year cockitil. I love them, they are so sweet, but my one year old son is allergic to them. πŸ™ So I have to get rid of them. Please let me know if anyone is interested. πŸ˜€

Stephanie
    Participant

Hi there! I hope you find a home for these guys. I’d take them (I’m in northern AZ), but I’ve got two birds already and zero room for more.

Best of luck!

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Oh no! Allergies are such a pain. πŸ™ Cockatiels are such sweeties too.

If you cannot find anyone, there are some bird rescue groups in Southern AZ. They will usually take parrots and find appropriate families for them.

There is Avian Haven

Quote:

Who We Are
        We are a network of people dedicated to finding homes for parrots, providing avian education, and being a support system for those who want to adopt a bird.
        Adopting a friend
        Instead of warehousing parrots, we connect the bird’s owner with those people interested in the bird. The owner can then make the decision as to where to place their bird. Our staff will also help with that if needed. This way we feel the bird goes to a home where his/her needs have been discussed and addressed directly by the owner and the prospective new home.
        Come Visit Us!
        Avian Haven
        3938 E Grant Rd #115

Tucson , AZ 85712
        Phone: 520 360 1263
        Email: avianhaven@cox.net

And TARA (Tucson Avian Rescue and Adoption)
        http://www.tarafoundation.com/

Don’t take parrots to a normal animal shelter or SPCA as most are not equipped to handle birds (and most don’t know how). The above rescue groups will help you. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Aww, that’s sweet of you Nam, to be so helpful πŸ™‚ I’m sorry to hear you have to give up your family pets πŸ™ I do sincerely hope they find new, loving homes πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.