fbpx

CO Akita needs a home ASAP

Home Forums Miscellany Community CO Akita needs a home ASAP

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Skylover
    Participant

PM’d you. I may be able to provide a home for her.

lamortefille
      Participant

Skylover wrote:

PM’d you. I may be able to provide a home for her.

*crosses fingers* That would be wonderful.

Skylover
        Participant

Update: I’ve now got a wonderful Akita named Keiko now! She is an amazing dog – very calm, loving, and playful. I’ll try to post pictures when I find my camera. (I just moved so it’s in a box somewhere….)

Stephanie
          Participant

Skylover wrote:

Update: I’ve now got a wonderful Akita named Keiko now! She is an amazing dog – very calm, loving, and playful. I’ll try to post pictures when I find my camera. (I just moved so it’s in a box somewhere….)

Aww, that’s so great! And so nice of you. πŸ˜€

siberakh1
            Participant

Hurray! A happy story for all! πŸ™‚

purpledragonclaw
              Participant

A very happy story! Skylover, I’m glad you could take her AND I’m glad you like her!

Skigod377
                Participant

How cool is that! I hope you get along fine together. πŸ™‚

I’m so glad you were able to take her. Akitas are such great dogs. Once you’ve been owned by an Akita you never go back πŸ˜†

lamortefille
                  Participant

That’s wonderful! πŸ˜€

Jasmine
                    Participant

Yay, a happy ending!! πŸ˜†

Laurie
                      Participant

That’s great!! πŸ˜€ I always like to see a friend in need have a happy ending.

Shandi
                        Participant

I’ve been so depressed….I have 7 dogs as some of you may know, I love them all but some days they really can be a PIB and it’s so hard to love on them all with out some squabbling. I’ve been so bummed lately and I was thinking of my husky that at age 10 started having seziures and I had to let him go it was a tumor. I have always wanted a Akita. I was so down thinking about this guy and worried. I’m a strange person I know! I worry for the four legged ones. Today I log in and JOY!! happy dance! he’s got a home!! A home with all the cuddles and home!
                          I am so silly I know that. My seven are my kids and they do get into trouble. I have one that refuses to stay in the yard! he has an acre of land and they have a dog door! why would he leave! so we installed a cable and he goes out on his runline for the day and seems content to be there he sleeps in his kennel on the porch and roams a bit on the lead but he’s happy out there. I’m just glad he’s on that cable and not out running the roads!
                          I’m rambling…sorry I do that.

WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO for a new home!!! to get back on topic!

ruffian wrote:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I’d love to see some too. I think she has to find her camera first

Meantime here’s Alf to cheer you up. He is half akita πŸ˜‰

k fine
                          here are some of the breed that the Akita was created from:

LMAO

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.