fbpx

clear coat question….HELP !

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone clear coat question….HELP !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    yolanda
    Participant

Im tired of painting on the clear coat by hand. Does anyone use spray paint clear coat and if so what kind and where can i buy it ???? Thanxs

Amy
      Participant

I use spray on and it works wonderfully.

I’d recommend Krylon. You can get it at craft stores, such as Michael’s.

Heather
        Participant

I like Krylon too; usually gloss. I usually get it at Michael’s.

yolanda
          Participant

Thanxs …i dont have a Michaels anywhere here does anyone know if JoAnn fabrics csrries it ? i have one of those near me.

Amy
            Participant

I don’t feel like they do. Joanne’s is kind of disappointing in the painting supplies department (in my experience anyway).

Personally, I’d call and ask to save yourself the trouble of driving there and then trying to find it.

dragonmedley
              Participant

Some hardware stores also carry it; Canadian Tire does, and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen some at the Home Depot.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

yolanda
                Participant

I have a Home Depot about an hour from me. I also found some on Ebay and also discovered Krylon makes a glow spray i am thinking of using. Thanxs guys

I have seen it at walmart in the spray paint section. I like to use modpodge, although it seems to be getting harder and harder to find. I beilve they may be discontinuing it.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                  www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                  Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Blight
                  Participant

I spray it on with Kyrlon Crystal Clear, and it works wonders!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.