fbpx

Cleaning House / Selling List (in the works) : 2/12/12

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Cleaning House / Selling List (in the works) : 2/12/12

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

Hey all, I’m getting tired of my uh…mess…so I’m going to start cleaning house. I never thought I’d want to sell some of these, but I’m just not as hot about collecting as I once was. Mostly all I want to do is paint Windstones, anymore…buying them? Eh. After excitement of the last batch of GBs was over, I realized my heart just wasn’t in it. Sooo, see first post for the list I’m building. I know a lot of people are dying to squander their tax returns! 😀

I have not decided if I will take payments/list on the forum/use ebay, before anyone asks…but I’m leaning towards ebay. More exposure, and I know there are buyers who are leery of dealing on the forum. So unless someone makes me an offer I can’t refuse before I put these up there, that is most likely how it will go.

dragonmedley
      Participant

I eagerly await pics and prices H)

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

kitsunelady
        Participant

Er…I was about to add some more to the list but now the ‘Edit’ button is gone from my main post. Wth? @_@;

Nevermind, I think I know what happened. When Medley replied to my main post, as has not happened since the migration to the new forum, the edit function was removed?? D: Derp. Jennifer, help meee. I think I can put it all into that block right above my original post-to-edit, and have an always-editable main post there instead, but then I’ll have a double posting right below, and the second one will be uneditable and will confuse people~! Grah!

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

You might be better off getting Kiya/Pam/Jen whoever to lock and hide this post and make a new one. I bet you’re having issues because your original post was made on the old forum. Otherwise the ‘edit’ button SHOULD appear above your main post.

kitsunelady
            Participant

Yeah, I think so too. = There *was* an edit button below what was the ‘original’ post on the old forum until just a while ago (obviously, cause I edited that post once today), and now it is gone. 6.6 There is an edit tab above the empty block that appeared when the forum migrated, but…don’t want to use that and have a double post. @.@; I PM’d Jen. =x

dragonmedley
              Participant

Yeah, I think so too. = There *was* an edit button below what was the ‘original’ post on the old forum until just a while ago (obviously, cause I edited that post once today), and now it is gone. 6.6 There is an edit tab above the empty block that appeared when the forum migrated, but…don’t want to use that and have a double post. @.@; I PM’d Jen. =x

I can delete mah post if you think it’ll help :8)

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

kitsunelady
                Participant

I can delete mah post if you think it’ll help :8)

No worries, I just asked Jen to delete the thread. We’ll just start over. =D

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Oh! Just in time for the tax refund! Ironicly the one thing I REALLY want is the one thing I never thought I’d want! LOL! I hope I am around when you start taking PMs <3 <3 <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Nicole
                    Participant

ya im definitely interested in three things you have listed so far but i dont want to pm you since you said not to 😛

Hannah
                      Participant

I’m SUPER interested in one single thing on your list XD *pouts* I doubt I’ll be able to get it though. blargh!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Tinks
                        Participant

Interested in a few items. :bigsmile:

Very interested in 3 items,but probably only going to be able afford one. Please keep us posted. Happy Cleaning!

kitsunelady
                          Participant

Calm down people. XD I need to get the ‘uneditable’ thing sorted out first, okay? Just take some deep breaths and hold your horses. This isn’t a GB Unicorn whoever-gets-there-first-wins fight…I’ll be taking offers. So woo-sah, woo-sah.

Anyhoo, I’m off to bed. If Jennifer has deleted this thread (which is what I figured would be easier) by tomorrow, I’ll start the new one and the hubbubble may resume.

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.