fbpx

Cleaning House / Selling List (in the works) : 2/12/12

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Cleaning House / Selling List (in the works) : 2/12/12

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Too bad, I JUST sold mine a few days ago, sorry πŸ™

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

kitsunelady
        Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Poopie. =( But that’s okay, someone has offered to check out a brick & mortar store that might have one~ πŸ™‚

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

Poopie? You sound like Yuna in Kingdom Hearts (except she said Foofie)!

Pegasi1978
            Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Poopie. =( But that’s okay, someone has offered to check out a brick & mortar store that might have one~ πŸ™‚

They must be reselling it then. If I remember right the brown (and black) females and chicks were limited productions only available from the WE store due to the fact that the matching males were retired at the time they were produced.

Jodi
              Participant

Yep. Limited production only. Stores can’t get them, unless they buy them for the full price from Windstone and mark it WAY UP.

Leigha
                Participant

I’ve got the stripey version πŸ™

kitsunelady
                  Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

They must be reselling it then. If I remember right the brown (and black) females and chicks were limited productions only available from the WE store due to the fact that the matching males were retired at the time they were produced.

This is assuming the store even has what I want. e.e The person who offered to look wasn’t sure. And I’m not going to pay an arm and a leg for one. >.> They aren’t signed, so they’ve got a good chance of being restocked.

kitsunelady
                    Participant

Oh, and I’m kind of interested in a mother kirin. Again, not a “dying to have”, but a “like to have”, so…I’ll pay either $100, *or* I’ll do a single PYO commission for you. Don’t really have anything production I’d be willing to give up for one, considering the price the last one went for on ebay. >.>; @ $52

Just to note, I have several kirin PYOs left (various eye colors), one unicorn (blue eyes), and the wolves are still available. I have a keeper too, but do not consider that a fair trade, given the amount of time the last one took me. I would do that one for the female griffin, though. =) I still haven’t gotten around to putting my finished unicorns and wolf on ebay, either, so if you’re interested in those, I’m willing to part with them. There are pictures everything in here :

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/limerance/windstone/PYOs/

purpledragonclaw
                      Participant

I see…in my future…having a collection of PYO Kirins all painted by you!!!

kitsunelady
                        Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

I see…in my future…having a collection of PYO Kirins all painted by you!!!

Haha πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
                          Participant

I got a mother kirin (thanks azurielle!), so scratch that out. But I’m still looking for a brown female griff (no stripes). πŸ™‚

kitsunelady
                            Participant

*kicks this back to the top* Still looking for the non-stripey female griff…and I’m also wanting to collect the Windstone brochures. =) I have the one with the Peacock Emp on it, and I’m bidding on the one on ebay right now…so does anyone have any they’d be willing to part with?

kitsunelady
                              Participant

Added another want, as well as some details to the first post. πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
                                Participant

Anyone who bought one of the 10 Red Fire Mother dragons off ebay, please attend to the first post. =D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.