fbpx

Cleaning House / Selling List (in the works) : 2/12/12

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Cleaning House / Selling List (in the works) : 2/12/12

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    laphon1
    Participant

PM’d you.

Sent ya a PM! Let me know if you’re still interested.

kitsunelady
      Participant

Bump. πŸ˜€

Updated list of acquired brochures. See first post. Still looking for one of the 10 “special” ebay’d Red Fire mother dragons. My interest in the mother griffin has waned a bit since I bought that bengal mum, but I would still like one. =) I’m also toying with the idea of looking for a mouse wizard. I kind of like the white one…

Christine
        Participant

Did you want the small circle of cats or the large one?

kitsunelady
          Participant

chrisherself wrote:

Did you want the small circle of cats or the large one?

I seem to have confused you… πŸ˜€ Sorry~ That’s just a list of brochure [covers] that I already have so people can see whether they have something I don’t or not. =)

kitsunelady
            Participant

For those of you that had the guts to PM me about it, even though I said not to. πŸ˜€ I am now taking offers on some of my pieces. See first post for instructions, and you had best read them ALL. Or you will get nothing but coal.

kitsunelady
              Participant

Uploaded pictures of everything else. See links in first post. =)

PhoenixTears
                Participant

I emailed you!

β€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

kitsunelady
                  Participant

Sway wrote:

I emailed you!

Good thing you said something, because I found it in my spam folder. @.@; *smacks Yahoo*

yolanda
                    Participant

Emailed you back from this morning.Let me know you got it . πŸ™‚

kitsunelady
                      Participant

Please see first post for my new plan on how to cut down on small incremental bidding. >.>; I’ve emailed all interested parties, and changed the current prices to reflect this.

PhoenixTears
                        Participant

Damn Kitsune! You are a diamond in the ruff (rough??? der, I dunno) I’m always so touched when I see people go the extra mile in being helpful and so honest. Hope that karma comes back around and lands a big fat kiss on ya!

Btw, I got your email explaining what you did/changed and I emailed you back (and likely landed in your spam folder again… hey it smells in here! πŸ˜› )

Thanks again and hope all goes well and hassle free with your sales! With regard to me, should I be lucky enough to win, you don’t have to hurry my piece out the door. I don’t need it by Xmas and I know you have lots of other hungry collectors that might need their pieces sooner than me. So if I need to take a back seat so you can help them first, I surely don’t mind. Anything I can do to help… cause I’d simply be so happy to know I got the piece!

Good day! :hi:

β€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

kitsunelady
                          Participant

Sway wrote:

Damn Kitsune! You are a diamond in the ruff (rough??? der, I dunno) I’m always so touched when I see people go the extra mile in being helpful and so honest. Hope that karma comes back around and lands a big fat kiss on ya!

Btw, I got your email explaining what you did/changed and I emailed you back (and likely landed in your spam folder again… hey it smells in here! πŸ˜› )

Thanks again and hope all goes well and hassle free with your sales! With regard to me, should I be lucky enough to win, you don’t have to hurry my piece out the door. I don’t need it by Xmas and I know you have lots of other hungry collectors that might need their pieces sooner than me. So if I need to take a back seat so you can help them first, I surely don’t mind. Anything I can do to help… cause I’d simply be so happy to know I got the piece!

Good day! :hi:

Don’t worry Sway, I added you to my contact list so your emails wouldn’t go to the spam folder anymore. πŸ˜€ As for shipping, I am happy to send these things as soon or as slowly as you like, since I know someone mentioned they wouldn’t mind waiting until after Christmas to avoid the rough holiday treatment. e.e

I’m just glad my changed plan made sense, but some good karma is always nice! πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
                            Participant

*kicks this back to the top*

Added a couple of things, took something off, blah blah. e.e

kitsunelady
                              Participant

Just the kirin now. =)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.