fbpx

Claw Foot Pillar Candle Holders

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Claw Foot Pillar Candle Holders

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Jodi
      Participant

I got in a bunch of the Claw Foot Pillar Candle Holders from Windstone. They have all been spoken for, but it sounds like there are more there, so if anybody else wants one, let me know, and I’ll get more. They are 2.5″ tall by 3″ across and are $25 each plus shipping and insurance. They weigh just under two pounds packaged, so you can figure out shipping if you wish coming from 56303.

I also got the pair of Pillar Holders that were on Ebay. I asked the seller the size and he said they were 3-3.5″ tall, so they would be one of the other two sizes in the set. I am collecting these too, so I’m going to keep one and probably sell the other on Ebay, since there’s only one. I will let you know more about this when I get them and can verify the size. (They better not be the same as the ones I got from Windstone…grr!)

Maria
        Participant

Thanks emerald. If I understand correctly the set contains three different sizes?

Jodi
          Participant

Yes. Three in the original set. The ones from Windstone are the smallest, I believe. I think the ones I’m getting from the guy on eBay are the middle-sized ones.

I just measured mine — the tallest is ~3.5″ and the middle one is ~3″.

Maria
            Participant

Ah, that’s why they came in a set of three. I thought that was a strange number. Thanks, girls.

I want the one that you are going to sell…if you are going to sell it.

I have all 3. They are amazing as a set, I use short pillars because I tried long ones and I just didn’t think they looked right that way. The short candles dont draw as much attention away fromt he holders as much. I hope you enjoy your pillar holders Emerald!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Jodi
              Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Yes. As long as the pair are the same size, I will be selling one of them. It would have to be at least $30, since I paid $60 for the pair, plus shipping. I will get it all figured out and let you know when I get them in. (Not yet *sigh*.)

Maybe I’ll do a silent auction thing where I’ll take bids PM’d to me (if the Windstone people will allow that). Or else I may put it on Ebay if lots of people want it (and I can’t do the silent bid thing). But if it’s only you that wants it, Dragoness, I’ll sell it to you.

emerald212 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Yes. As long as the pair are the same size, I will be selling one of them. It would have to be at least $30, since I paid $60 for the pair, plus shipping. I will get it all figured out and let you know when I get them in. (Not yet *sigh*.)

Maybe I’ll do a silent auction thing where I’ll take bids PM’d to me (if the Windstone people will allow that). Or else I may put it on Ebay if lots of people want it (and I can’t to the silent bid thing). But if it’s only you that wants it, Dragoness, I’ll sell it to you.
                Ok, let me know. Thanks.

Jodi
                Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I have all 3. They are amazing as a set, I use short pillars because I tried long ones and I just didn’t think they looked right that way. The short candles dont draw as much attention away fromt he holders as much. I hope you enjoy your pillar holders Emerald!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks. I got some LED flickering candle pillars for them. They don’t quite fill it out, but I don’t have to worry about wax and fire. And if I forget to turn them off, oh well. It looks cool to walk into the room with the candles flickering in the dark.

I also use the LED flickering candles to sell the candlelamps at conventions. Replace the candle inside with the LED candle and it shows throguh the eyes without burning the original candle and smoking. Some places won’t allow lit flames, but they allow this everywhere.

Jodi
                  Participant

Okay. I got the set of pillar holders that I got off Ebay. They are the middle-sized ones. I am keeping one to try to complete a set, so I have one up for grabs. It is mint, no tag. I think I’m going to take offers today for it. I would like at least $30 for it. Make sure you PM me with the offers.

I have packaged it and it weighs 2 pounds, 3 oz, so you can figure out shipping and insurance. I ship USPS. It is double-boxed with peanuts in between, and wrapped in bubble wrap with peanuts in the first box. It should travel safely.

Jodi
                    Participant

Well, the only person I heard from so far has been Dragonessjade, and there’s been a lot of people on here, so I’m selling it to her.

Thanks, Dragoness!

My pleasure. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.