fbpx

Classic Tabby Pebble Cats- AMAZING!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Classic Tabby Pebble Cats- AMAZING!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

WOW!! Please Please Please choose that color for some production pebble cats!! It’s GORGEOUS!! I wasn’t too excited when I saw them in white, but this tabby is IRRESISTABLE now I’m so excited I could piddle!! 😳 The dark swirls make her look so round and smooth and classy!! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT!! Beautiful idea, Ms. Melody!! πŸ™‚

WolfenMachine
        Participant

I gotta agree, that cute little pudgy pebble cat is amazing! Even if they came in black, white and…ooo coppery colors. Pebble cats!!

Jasmine
          Participant

WANTS!! squeek* squeek*

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Oh man! I love these little cats to. I can’t wait see them in the store πŸ˜€ .

PhoenixTears
              Participant

Purrty cute! I wanna squish (hug to death) him!

β€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Completely worthy of a double squee so here goes… *SQUEEEEEEEE* she’s out of my price range but *SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!* any way!!! She is sooooo way ubber cute!!!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

I’m probably the odd one out, but I really enjoy them with a lot of ivory-white on them that make them look like ivory carved netsuke! πŸ˜€

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

Jennifer wrote:

I’m probably the odd one out, but I really enjoy them with a lot of ivory-white on them that make them look like ivory carved netsuke! πŸ˜€

I have to agree with you there πŸ˜‰ . I’m also hoping to see them done in a nice polished black or earthy colors – like a black onyx or smooth river stone. Something natural and simple πŸ˜‰ .

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

I’m lovin’ the cute cat colors, that tabby makes you just wanna pet him!! πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
                        Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

I have to agree with you there πŸ˜‰ . I’m also hoping to see them done in a nice polished black or earthy colors – like a black onyx or smooth river stone. Something natural and simple πŸ˜‰ .

I third that. I like them plainer. The sculpt is what entices me – the fancy paint job is distracting. The siamese is about as ‘fancy’ as I would want. I do like the little white details on the faces, though. That is adorable. πŸ˜€ I think I’d like to see a nice grey or goldeny-brown one (in addition to Jen and PT’s suggestions)…

Melody
                          Keymaster

Jennifer wrote:

The production versions probably will be polished, monotone, earth colors. The point is to have a line of not-too-expensive items for our retail stores, so we need to make these really simple.
                            The finish on them looks much more like stone than ivory, but wow, you should feel them!!!They feel so neat!

I am steering clear of the literal “nestuke” look with these sculptures ( it’s been done) so I wasn’t planning to use antique on them, we’ll see how that goes. They may benefit from a little color in the finish though. It will be hard to not make the pebble fennec sand and cream colored

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.