fbpx

Class Photo of New Unicorns?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Class Photo of New Unicorns?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I am just wondering if the unicorns are going to start arriving as soon as tomorrow if you can post a class photo of them so we can keep track of which is which that we get and which ones we are looking for?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
      Keymaster

I am just wondering if the unicorns are going to start arriving as soon as tomorrow if you can post a class photo of them so we can keep track of which is which that we get and which ones we are looking for?

Ok! I posted two pics on on the blog page.

Kim
        Blocked

I saw the pictures. Thanks for posting! I am just curious, was there maybe a photo of the back of the class from up a bit higher? I was trying to see the ones on the left of the bottom picture that got cut off like the butterfly one. If not though at least I got some shots from the live stream.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
          Keymaster

I saw the pictures. Thanks for posting! I am just curious, was there maybe a photo of the back of the class from up a bit higher? I was trying to see the ones on the left of the bottom picture that got cut off like the butterfly one. If not though at least I got some shots from the live stream.

I have a few more pics of this class… but I only found one, cropped, blurry pic of the butterfly one! I’ll post it on the blog,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.