Class Photo of G.B. Young Poads!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Class Photo of G.B. Young Poads!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

I didn’t get one. Missed them. But I found one I want. Maybe if someone gets it, they won;t like it. πŸ™‚

Keeper of the Fledgings

Kiya
      Participant

The more I look at these, the more I can’t decide which is my favorite πŸ™‚

It’s the black based ones I’m not as keen on and I think plenty of folks like those.

But even some of those guys are lovely. So much detail work on these guys!

I just wish I could open mine sooner! So far, my husband has been immovable!

Ayonah
        Participant

Wow! Melody really put a lot of work and love into each young poad! I am going to be an optimist and believe I am going to get one I love since each one is special in it’s own way. Besides, worse case scenario I can always trade which is fun because then I get to see at least two in person and maybe get to know a forum member better.

I know that she worked on these for months.

twindragonsmum
          Participant

I will LOVE whichever one I get! I am just stoked I got one!

same here!!! and thank you so, so much for all your hard work! they are astounding as well as adorable! πŸ˜‰

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

I ordered one. I see a few in the pic that I love, but if I dont get one I really love, then I will probably be looking to trade it. And since its a poad I might be open to ‘not poad’ trades.

Kiya
              Participant

I keep thinking I don’t love a particular one… then I look at the picture longer and decide it IS awesome…. I can’t pick a favorite!

I think no matter what I’m going to be thrilled. πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.