fbpx

Canada Address Question.

Home Forums Miscellany Community Canada Address Question.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

well…Postal Service doesn’t really track packages the same way fedex or ups does…and they have no way of changing addresses once packages are sent out

Bob

frozendragon wrote:

well…Postal Service doesn’t really track packages the same way fedex or ups does…and they have no way of changing addresses once packages are sent out

This is SO true!! They have told me they only scan them when they get them and when they deliver them if they get to there destination

Skigod377
        Participant

The PO here wont let me track to Canada, but the buyer said the person I addressed it to was their neighbor. Thats a relief. I will try to call the PO this morning and see if by any chance they still have the package there. Thanks all. I am feeling better and the person was very understanding.

frozendragon
          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

The PO here wont let me track to Canada, but the buyer said the person I addressed it to was their neighbor. Thats a relief. I will try to call the PO this morning and see if by any chance they still have the package there. Thanks all. I am feeling better and the person was very understanding.

well at least even if it goes to the neighbor they’ll get it….

darjeb
            Participant

Accidents happen – by the way what’s a mock? Whatever I am sure you are not one. From many of you past messages (and answers) you appear to me to be a very very intelligent person who has it all together.

darjeb wrote:

Accidents happen – by the way what’s a mock? Whatever I am sure you are not one.

The actual word was “mook”, and I’d second that “You are not one”!
              Urban Dictionary: “mook”

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.