fbpx

Can you help my brother in law?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Can you help my brother in law?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello! My brother in law recently split from his fiance. As past gifts, he got her Windstone pieces. He is trying to sell the dragons to get money to pay the cancellation fee for his apartment. All he is looking for is what he paid for them.

I am just making the list for now until he can get them to my house to get pictures, but if you are interested please let me know.

Signed Gold Emperor

Signed Emerald Peacock Mother

White Curlie CURRENT OFFER $75

He also has two hatchers but I do not know which ones yet. Please let me know if you are interested and I will provide further information when I get it. Thanks a bunch and Happy Holidays!

Mmloda
    Participant

Hopefully you`ll be able to find new homes soon for these pieces… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Maria
      Participant

The white curlie should be no problem. Good luck to him!

Copper83
        Participant

PM’ed you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Setsunawolf
          Participant

pm’d you

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

kitsunelady
            Participant

*PMs too* ๐Ÿ™‚

Okay, I have quite a bit of interest in these dragons. So I am going to take offers until the 16th of this month. So I will list the current offers at this time and PM when you would like to offer something. Thanks!

Okay…my BIL (brother-in-law) has decided to let his ex have the white curlie, emerald-peacock mother, and the two hatchers. The gold emperor is sold.

Congrats to the winner of the emperor and I apologize to anyone who is dissappointed now. He just wants to be kind and give her the dragons that she loves so much. Thanks for your interest!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.