fbpx

Can We Get An Amethyst Fledge?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Can We Get An Amethyst Fledge?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

I love the color on the curl and think the fledge would be a stunner in that shade. Whattaya say? Can you make the magic happen Miss Melody?

Skigod377
      Participant

Azurielle
        Participant

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease…and maybe a silver one too, to match the gold one, you know? 🙂

Keeper of the Fledgings

Melody
          Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

I love the color on the curl and think the fledge would be a stunner in that shade. Whattaya say? Can you make the magic happen Miss Melody?

I don’t think we are even casting fledgies yet…but yeah, I’d like to do Amethyst fledgies. Hoewever, I still have the batch of old green ones I said I would do, plus restocking all the out of stock colors… eesh

Skigod377
            Participant

Melody wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I don’t think we are even casting fledgies yet…but yeah, I’d like to do Amethyst fledgies. Hoewever, I still have the batch of old green ones I said I would do, plus restocking all the out of stock colors… eesh

Oh thank God you are doing more old green fledgies. I have regretted having to sell mine since I did it. Thank you!! And for the potential amethyst ones, too. That sculpt is cute enough to pull it off perfectly.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Melody wrote:

Oh thank God you are doing more old green fledgies. I have regretted having to sell mine since I did it. Thank you!! And for the potential amethyst ones, too. That sculpt is cute enough to pull it off perfectly.

Now that’s a waiting list (green fledgling) I just might have to get put on.

Maria
                Participant

There’ll be more old green fledgies? How much of that color do you have left?

Elena
                  Participant

Yes! Yes! Yes! Fledgeies!!!! 😀

Bodine
                    Participant

Yes,Please.Waiting list?Put me on it!PLEASE?!! 😀 Busy,busy,it is a good thing,no?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

Yes,Please.Waiting list?Put me on it!PLEASE?!! 😀 Busy,busy,it is a good thing,no?

If an item you wish to order is Out of Stock, please email susie@windstoneeditions.com with “waiting list” and the item name in the subject list and she will try to email you when that item is back in stock again.

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

I’m dying for more Violet Flame Fledgies. I don’t know why, but I really like that color for him. Old green would be great as well, AND an Amethyst fledgie would look awesome in my collection. Man, I need to start saving up 😮 !

Azurielle
                          Participant

Old Green Fledgies…swoons to the floor in happiness… 😆

Keeper of the Fledgings

Starbreeze
                            Participant

I’d love to have an amethyst fledge!!! 8)

siberakh1
                              Participant

Hurray for both! I’ve been patiently waiting for old green fledglings to come back!

Melody
                                Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

There’ll be more old green fledgies? How much of that color do you have left?

I know there was almost a gallon of one color ( I forget if it was the light or dark green) and about 1/4 of a gallon of the other color.That should be plenty to do a batch of Old warriors, flegdes and /or something else, like Laps.
                                  I haven’t seen that paint since we moved though! Need to find it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.