fbpx

Can things get any worse? *Hes getting an interview FINALLY*

Home Forums Miscellany Community Can things get any worse? *Hes getting an interview FINALLY*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

I just found out that KC just lost his job. This is a major worry for us because his job was our only income, but now it’s gone. He has sent MANY applications to different places, so hopefully he will get a job soon, but that could be for quite a while. I am worried about what we will do in the meantime. I just needed to share and discuss because otherwise I would worry myself sick, so I appreciate you guys listening and discussing.

Katherine
      Participant

Purplecat
        Participant

I’m sorry hon….*hugs* just hang in there, we’re here for you.

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

🙁 manny manny hugs

dragonmedley
            Participant

Hugs!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Rachel
              Participant

Ugh. That’s terrible. It seems to be happening a lot to people I know, lately. What kind of work does he do?

oh how awful! I’m so sorry eagle! {{super hugs}} Hopefully he’ll get a new one as quickly as possible! good luck and good job thoughts!

Jasmine
                Participant

That sucks. Hope he gets a new job soon.

Katherine
                  Participant

ghostndragon wrote:

Ugh. That’s terrible. It seems to be happening a lot to people I know, lately. What kind of work does he do?

He worked for a compant called Chem Tech. He would transport chemicals to and from businesses. From what I know, there was a lot of stress building between him and some of his co workers, and then on Monday he forgot his GPS (big whoop) so he got lost for a few minutes trying to find a new stop. Then he forgot to drop off some paperwork at another stop. His boss got really mad at him (which he is a hot head anyway) but I didn’t think it was going to be a big deal because KC’s boss was like the 3rd or 4th down in authority, but I guess it somehow caused him to get fired. They were jerks in my opinion. 👿

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

That’s awful 🙁 . I hope KC can find some work soon. Hang in there. Things always have a way of working out.

I hope he finds work soon… until then, hang in there hun! *hugs*

Jodi
                      Participant

I’m sorry. I hope he finds something soon.

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

Me too! We’ve been there and done that a couple of times… The first was the day after our first ultrasound that showed we were having 4 babies… Humungus HUGS and twin hugs as well!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Katherine
                          Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

Me too! We’ve been there and done that a couple of times… The first was the day after our first ultrasound that showed we were having 4 babies… Humungus HUGS and twin hugs as well!

twindragonsmum

Thank you all! The stress is getting to us, and it’s not fun at all. There might be some hope with a job that KC applied for, but we won’t know until a little later this week. Our only income now is his part time job, and that might be enough for groceries and gas, but that’s it.

TDM, for some reason that experience of yours speaks a lot to me right now.

Stephanie
                            Participant

*hugs*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.