fbpx

Can I get some prayers, too, please?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Can I get some prayers, too, please?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    nessiemom
    Participant

Glad he got to go home. Now the real healing will start… Prayers and warm thoughts…

Skigod377
      Participant

Just an update.. It was looking not so good for a while, with fevers and everything, so I didnt post. But now he is better and I figured I would update those who were interested.

Good evening everyone!! Sorry I haven’t written in a couple of days but it has been a busy week. On Tuesday we had adoctors appt. at the clinic then we went out for breakfast at Uncle Bob’s Resturant and then we met Jace’s teacher, Dawn Bly and the elem. principal to get the school ready for Jace’s return. After that we had home health and then took a quick trip to Bemidji. Jace wheeled himself in every store all by himself !! He is sooo independent! Today we had a doctor appt. in Fargo. He had his long cast removed and then had a new short red one put on, he also had x-rays done to make sure the bone is healing and it is very nicely. Tommorrow all we have is therapy and then our very busy week is over. He has improved so much this week and he is working very hard. I’m so proud of him! Have a good night everyone and I’ll write again in a couple of days

Oh, he is so cute! I’m glad he is doing better – and still able to smile!

Ditto! That’s great news.

Maria
        Participant

Thanks for the update, Ski. I’m glad he’s doing better. Cute little boy.

siberakh1
          Participant

I totally missed the initial post, but I’m glad that he is doing ok. He’s one tough cookie! 😀

Bob

it’s wonderful to hear good news for a change

Thanks for the update. I am glad he is still making it and that he is trying to be independant.

Skigod377
              Participant

Just an update:

Good afternoon everyone. Today we went to Fargo and Jace got his cast off!! The doctor said it is healing so nicely that we will never tell that it was broke. Next week we go back to Fargo for an all day appt. that starts at 8a.m. and goes till at least 2p.m., that will be a very long day. Hopefully he will get splints for both legs that will be strong enough to support him when he learns how to move his hips. As of right now he has a walking boot on his left leg but he doesn’t have to wear it non-stop so he can still have some comfort. Not much more to write. Oh except Tyra is selling Girl Scout cookies now so if anyone wants some type on here or give me a call. God Bless!!!

Bob

this is very good news thanks for sharing

Skigod377
                  Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

this is very good news thanks for sharing

You’re welcome. I was just so happy to hear at least some slim reference to him walking again that i had to share.

Lokie
                    Participant

I’m glad to hear he is recovering.

I REALLY hope he can walk again- little boys shouldn’t have to stay in wheelchairs in my opinion- they should be outside running around and playing.

Andrea
                      Participant

Wow, I missed this whole thread.
                        Geesh, I’m a blubbering fool right now. I get so sad to hear stuff like this. I’ll be praying for him. Boys really should be running.

Just a side note: I had a friend in the same situation. Grandma was taking 6 year old granddaughter somewhere and got hit by a logging truck. You know the ones that carry about 20 trees?
                        Sandra was in a coma for about 3 months. They didn’t expect her to wake up and if she did wake up, she would be a vegetable…Two long years later, she runs, talks, and is very independent! She was a miracle.
                        I am hoping the same for this little boy!

Skigod377
                        Participant

Thanks guys! I am also glad Sandra is ok. It gives me hope.

Cheryl, I now you feel just like me, since we both have little boys. I sooo hope he gets well. At least he seems happy, and life is not over even if he never will walk again. I would just prefer it.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.