fbpx

calling Little Iron Horse

Home Forums Administration Flea Market calling Little Iron Horse

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I just hope it takes forever because they put a lot of effort in packing it nice and tight and break-proof.

Skigod377
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I just hope it takes forever because they put a lot of effort in packing it nice and tight and break-proof.

I hope so!! Its actually taking longer than usual because they usually ship UPS. Someone actually has to go to the post office for me and thats whats taking so long. Oh well. I will get what I want. Its only a matter of time πŸ˜‰ Thats gonna be my new quote.

lamortefille
        Participant

He’s worth the wait, Ski – you’re going to love him when he arrives: -)

Skigod377
          Participant

lamortefille wrote:

I sure hope so!! I have already bought 2 others to match him!! πŸ˜† I think I fell in love when I saw a pic of (I think it was) Whippets. πŸ™‚

lamortefille
            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

I sure hope so!! I have already bought 2 others to match him!! πŸ˜† I think I fell in love when I saw a pic of (I think it was) Whippets. πŸ™‚

Same here. lol The damaged one, right? I’m still waiting to hear how that one turned out…

Skigod377
              Participant

lamortefille wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

Same here. lol The damaged one, right? I’m still waiting to hear how that one turned out…This one right here! Sooooo pretty!!! http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1249

lamortefille
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

Same here. lol The damaged one, right? I’m still waiting to hear how that one turned out…This one right here! Sooooo pretty!!! http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1249

Whoops! Wrong dragon. Who has/had the damaged one?

Skigod377
                  Participant

Drag0nfeathers is getting the damaged peacock one. πŸ™‚ Is that the one you were thinking of?

lamortefille
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Drag0nfeathers is getting the damaged peacock one. πŸ™‚ Is that the one you were thinking of?

Somebody had a damaged rainbow a few months(?) ago. The tail was broken.

Skigod377
                      Participant

lamortefille wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Somebody had a damaged rainbow a few months(?) ago. The tail was broken.Ahhh! Yes, I remember that one. It had arrived broken in shipping!

lamortefille
                        Participant

I still want to know if it was fixed…maybe it went to a Windstone Hospital and is better now: -)

Maria
                          Participant

That rainbow emp with the broken tail is Wolfen-s. I-m not sure what she decided to do with it.

littleironhorse
                            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Hey LIH, what about that BIN emp that went for $45? Was that before Oct. 1, or did you leave it out because it skewed the results too much?

You mean because I listed the lowest selling one at $130.00 ❓

I did leave it out, but not because of skewed results, I left it out, as well as several others, because they were listed as damaged. That one had a broken horn.

Unless someone asks specifically for the price of damaged pieces, the price I usually give is for items in mint condition only. Or at least that were listed as being in mint condition. πŸ˜‰

Maria
                              Participant

That’s right – I forgot about the mint criteria. Thanks for the reminder!

WolfenMachine
                                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

That rainbow emp with the broken tail is Wolfen-s. I-m not sure what she decided to do with it.

I decided to claim the insurance money on him. 11 weeks after I dropped him off at the PO, still no word. 9 weeks after I dropped him off, he hadn’t even made it to the big claim office in St.Louis. There were 59 people waiting claims in front of me (apparantly) If I thought someone could fix him flawless, I’d go down there and bring him home. If I ever see the money, I want to replace him. No store in Texas has one for sale though :p Good thing I guess because the $25 in sales tax would be silly. I hate the post office. πŸ˜₯

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.