fbpx

Calling Emerald

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Calling Emerald

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Emerald do you know how much it would cost to send a large Windstone piece to the UK?
    I really want the mother Dragon in Rainbow, the Lap Dragon in black and gold and the Scrathcing Dragon in peacock but they cost soooo much over here.
    I have never seen these pieces and im sure they are huge does anyone know how much they would cost to send to the UK?

I guess i would get stung by tax as well, anyone know anything about that?

frozendragon
    Participant

it would depend on how it’s sent…and how long you’re willing to wait for it….

no less than $30 though….

I’ve sent my friend in London several things….and if I send it land it takes about a month to get there but it’s cheaper….

air takes less time but costs more….and everything has to be VERY well packed…I’ve only had one thing broken in transit…and it was glass….and not very important…

you would just have to find where you wanted to buy it from….and talk to them about shipping….there are several people here that sell…and there are plenty of others that would help with getting it to you overseas….

I’d even be willing to help with that…

Jodi
      Participant

Well, of course, it all depends on the person packing them. They all run about 7-8 pounds unpacked, so usually add 1.5-2 pounds for shipping.

So I looked on USPS.com on their shipping calculator and it said that, for 9.1 pounds, it would cost about $50 US for airmail or $35 US for economy. Airmail takes 4-10 days. Economy takes 4-6 weeks. Neither is trackable without spending more money for tracking, or shipping Global Express (which is trackable) is about $57 US. This price is for each one, not all three combined.

Of the ones you listed, I can get you the Lap Dragon. Peacock and Rainbow are retired now, and I don’t have any more (except the ones I’m holding on layaway for people).

Thanks Emerald, i can live with $50 for Airmail ide have to make sure it was all double boxed up nicely though ๐Ÿ˜€

I have got a little PYO on the way to me and im going to wait and see if i have to pay a customs charge on it. If i don’t i may rish getting something huge from the states.

I’ll wait and see. I would do airmail though ๐Ÿ˜€

Jodi
        Participant

I always double box. ๐Ÿ™‚

Maby you will get an order from me in the future then ๐Ÿ˜€

Emerald, we’ve sent a load of stuff over there, through the usps airmail parcel post, and on a multiple order its not too too expensive, it is tough on the folk in the UK

Jodi
          Participant

Yeah. I’ve been sending stuff overseas too. I shipped a Hyena Gargoyle to Japan. Whew! That was expensive, but it arrived there safe and sound. I’ve also shipped to New Zealand, and England, and Germany. So I’m sure it will be fine. It’s just darned expensive is all.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.