fbpx

Cafe Press Griffin and seagull print, size?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Cafe Press Griffin and seagull print, size?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lupuslunae
    Participant

Been looking at some of the sweet swag in the cafepress store since I have b-day money now. But I want wondering how large the Griffin and Seagull (Griffocampus? Griffinmaid? Mergriffin?) is? There is no description in the cafe press store.
      Here’s the link: http://www.cafepress.com/windstonestuff.597928539

Thanks

siberakh1
      Participant

There is a description. The text is underneath the links for the different social medias and to add it to your cart. The text is just white on white. πŸ˜› You can highlight it with your mouse though, which will show you the following:

Product Information
        Prints are perfect for the home or office. All prints are custom manufactured using archival inks and acid-free paper. Framed prints are matted and framed in a stylish black frame with plexiglass cover. Frames include complete backing. Frame size: 19″ x 15″

Lupuslunae
        Participant

thanks much siber, white on white text is sneaky!

Melody
          Keymaster

There is a description. The text is underneath the links for the different social medias and to add it to your cart. The text is just white on white. πŸ˜› You can highlight it with your mouse though, which will show you the following:

Product Information
            Prints are perfect for the home or office. All prints are custom manufactured using archival inks and acid-free paper. Framed prints are matted and framed in a stylish black frame with plexiglass cover. Frames include complete backing. Frame size: 19″ x 15″

Thanks for finding that!

Melody
            Keymaster

thanks much siber, white on white text is sneaky!

It is really hard to find info on the Cafe press website!

Marilyn
              Participant

We just received our copy of that print!! It’s Great!!!!!! As a matter of curiosity, what is the griffin type creature? The closest I could think of was a Grifficampus – working from the hippocampus, but I really would like to know what you call him (or her) in this piece. By the way Vance and I grew up near seagulls that often talked to us just like that! πŸ˜‰

PS: Any chance you know what their natural habitat is?

Melody
                Keymaster

We just received our copy of that print!! It’s Great!!!!!! As a matter of curiosity, what is the griffin type creature? The closest I could think of was a Grifficampus – working from the hippocampus, but I really would like to know what you call him (or her) in this piece. By the way Vance and I grew up near seagulls that often talked to us just like that! πŸ˜‰

Yes, you got it right! It is a griffacampus. There is another sketch of a griffacampus in the “staff gallery -melody” section:
                  http://windstoneeditions.com/content/griffocampus
                  They are at home out at sea, either in the air, on the surface of the water, or under it. Their front end floats on the waves like a duck, their webbed front feet paddle and steer, and the tail propels them along. They can dive and swim under water well. They fly just above the surface of the water like pelicans do.

Marilyn
                  Participant

Yes, you got it right! It is a griffacampus. There is another sketch of a griffacampus in the “staff gallery -melody” section:
                    http://windstoneeditions.com/content/griffocampus
                    They are at home out at sea, either in the air, on the surface of the water, or under it. Their front end floats on the waves like a duck, their webbed front feet paddle and steer, and the tail propels them along. They can dive and swim under water well. They fly just above the surface of the water like pelicans do.

Thanks!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.