fbpx

Butterfinger Pie

Home Forums Miscellany Food Butterfinger Pie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Pegasi1978
      Participant

I got an email from a friend wanting to start up a recipe exchange. I’ve already sent my super easy recipe along, but I thought I would post it here as well. I got the recipe from my MIL and I still can’t get mine to taste like hers. 😆

Butterfinger Pie
        6 Butterfinger candy bars
        1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
        1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (larger size – 8 oz. I think)

Crush candy bars while still in the wrapper, take off wrapper and pour into large mixing bowl. Do this with each candy bar. (Or you can use a food processer to finely chop the candy bars.)

Stir entire tub of Cool Whip into bowl of candy bar crumbs. Mix well with a ladle. Mixture will be thick. Put candy bar mixture into graham cracker pie crust. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. (Overnight is better.)

For a slightly different taste, use a chocolate cookie pie crust.

Yum, that sounds really good! Plus it’s simple enough even I probably couldn’t mess it up…I may have to give that a try. Thanks for sharing it!

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Yep it’s really simple. And the great thing is even if you mess up you can still eat your mistake! Oh and I forgot to add when you go to cut it you might want to run the knife under hot water.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.