fbpx

Busy busy…but still here

Home Forums Miscellany Community Busy busy…but still here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

Hi guys. πŸ˜‰ Just a bitty update for anyone who cares…probably just those of you still waiting on commissions from me!! (sorry!!!!!! I haven’t forgotten about you, I promise!)

Life has gotten exciting. LOL! I went from having a huge excess of free time to pretty much no free time. Or at least none that I should be taking for myself. We’ve moved to Corvallis and finally taken in both my mother and grandmother on a permanent basis. My grandmother hasn’t been very well since the move (I think the stress, cold and damp aren’t doing nice things to her) but it looks like she’s doing better lately. Mom, being permanently ill herself and still coping with the huge life changes she’s recently undergone (divorce, moving in with us, etc.) isn’t in a great position to help with much, but she’s doing what she can for my grandma. The house we moved into (a rental) is MUCH too small for us and all our stuff, meaning that we’re living in a myriad of boxes that we don’t have room to unpack. Our garage is full to the gills with boxes and furniture too. It’s uncomfortable, and pretty hectic, but luckily we all love each other very much and that helps with any living situation! My husband has been a complete angel and a huge HUGE help with everything – I married the finest man on the planet. ^_^

While taking care of domestic chores, I’m also working on a few things for Windstone, some of which, I hope, I’ll be able to show you guys soon… πŸ˜‰ And some of which are things like collecting the mail at the new factory building while trying to avoid getting stung by the yellowjackets who are making a nest in the mail box…..EEEEEK!

Sorry I’ve been gone (I seem to say that a lot) And for those of you wondering about your commissions, I will be working on some shortly! I’ve got my handy dandy list of what I’ve promised everyone (and Tintaglia, I do still have your winged wolf!!) I’ll let people know when I’m ready to start on each one. And if for whatever reason you’ve decided you don’t want your commission anymore, no worries – just let me know. πŸ˜‰

I’m going to do my very best to make time to visit the forum at least a few times a week. I know I’ve said that before >_< But I'm really hoping it will actually be true this time!!

Missed you all – looking forward to getting back in the loop! <3

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
      Participant

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

Thanks for the huge update! Thanks for taking the time to post! I’m glad you’re doing better; a new move is always hectic. I’m glad your mother and grandmother are adjusting alright to their new environment. I am glad your husband is helping too! Sounds like things are going pretty smoothly! Thanks for checking in!!

Andrea
          Participant

It’s good to see you back! I look forward to seeing anything you’ve been working on! Maybe we’ll see some Ebay pieces from you??? I would love love love that!!!

Maria
            Participant

It’s great to hear from you again. I’m glad you and your family are doing all right, and that the move went well. Can’t wait to see the pieces you’re doing for Windstone!

Leigha
              Participant

glad you’re back and happy πŸ™‚

Yellowjackets O.O we get those in the summer, my dad sprays them with poison and runs heh

Bob

Glad to know you are doing well

lamortefille
                  Participant

That’s great that your mom and grandma are up there with you. That’s one less thing for you to worry about. Nice to see you and keep us posted. πŸ˜€

BDW
                    Participant

πŸ˜€ Glad to hear you are well and I am pretty sure we all understand that your life changed drastically in a short period of time and that you are really busy.
                      I hope you settle in soon and can finaly get some time for yourself.

Phoenix wrote:

Maybe we’ll see some Ebay pieces from you??? I would love love love that!!!

I’ll have to get my hands on one of those pieces when they come out!

Megan
                      Participant

Nice to see you again, Arlla πŸ˜€ Have fun, don’t stress, and good luck with the yellowjackets. They’re mean little buggers πŸ˜†

dragonmedley
                        Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

Nice to see you again, Arlla πŸ˜€ Have fun, don’t stress.

I’ll second that!

Hugs!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Stephanie
                          Participant

It’s good to hear from you! I’m glad things are settling in.

Skigod377
                            Participant

Nice to hear from you! Im sorry your place is so small. At least your hubby is being supportive instead of complaining. That makes all the difference in the world! Luck you:) I cant wait to see what you are working on and I hope you find a bigger place.

Jasmine
                              Participant

We’ve missed you!! Glad things are working out even if you are a bit cramped for space.

Pegasi1978
                                Participant

Good to hear from you! Take care of yourself.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.