fbpx

Bumper Sticker Ideas (was griffins on stuff)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Bumper Sticker Ideas (was griffins on stuff)

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Author

Is there a chance the violet flame SK will be put on a t-shirt???? pleeeeeeease???? squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek* (this one: http://shop.cafepress.com/design/24909276 )

www.nakaseart.com

I have to say I absolutely love all these ideas and the ones I’ve seen for sale are EXCELLENT! I simply must buy the “My dragon can eat your honor student” one!! XD XD XD

Howabout instead of the phrase “A diamond is woman’s best friend”
    it’s “A Windstone is a woman’s best friend?”

Sure not all collectors are women, but let’s face it, the MAJORITY of us are!! ๐Ÿ˜€

LadyFirebird
    Participant

‘I’d Rather Be Shopping For Windstones” Don’t know if you’re still searching for ideas but that popped in my head.

Adaneth
      Participant

I love your suggestion, LadyFirebird! Works for me! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Drache
        Participant

You know… some of your guyses siggies would work as bumper stickers =P

Drache

twindragonsmum
          Participant

I like the idea of a beautiful Secret Keeper (think that’s the one) and the words should be “Bite Me! Better yet, Bite Me twice!!)

twindragonsmum

tdm

Stasher-Dragon
            Participant

JESUS CHRIST, IT’S A DRAGON! GET IN THE CAR!

May the wind lift your wings." ~Stasher

Nightcrow
              Participant

I’d love a simple, classy one- or two-color sticker (not full-length bumper size, more the size of the ones people stick in windows) with Snerl and “Windstone Editions” on it.

Not a sticker at all, but – I collect embroidered patches for geeky things I’m into, and I’d go CRAZY for an embroidered Snerl patch!! Now that we know patches are an option, after the gorgeous Poad patches. ๐Ÿ˜€

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.