fbpx

Bumper Sticker Ideas (was griffins on stuff)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Bumper Sticker Ideas (was griffins on stuff)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

I want a baby onesie with a couple of the windstone dragons on it that says “Future Windstone collector”.

Not a bumper sticker but cafe press related.

Jodi
      Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

I want a baby onesie with a couple of the windstone dragons on it that says “Future Windstone collector”.

Not a bumper sticker but cafe press related.

They do have onesies at Cafe Press, so that should be do-able.

Laurie
        Participant

I saw the brown fledgie onesies in the windstone store but I don’t like brown fledgies. If it was a rainbow fledgie I would be sold.

darjeb
          Participant

I would like one with either an OW or the 3 royals in any color and saying Windstone Collector

Pegasi1978
            Participant

That reminds me I still need to order one of the Brown Fedgling “Mighty Dragon” shirts for my son. Especially since I was the one that suggested the idea for it way back when.

Purplecat
              Participant

Same here with the poad clock…I think I was the one that tossed the idea out there…but then lazy me never got around to ordering one!!! Lol! πŸ˜†

I thought of something, kinda like the Children will be eaten..

“Unattended and/or screaming children will be eaten.”

And a pic, possibly an OW or something else that’s big. Maybe SK?

Pegasi1978
                Participant

I finally placed my order with CafePress and I love the Mighty Dragon shirt, Concentration Failing magnet and Sun Griffin journal.

Can I put a request in for Arlla’s Tiger Griffins on things? I’d love a magnet and maybe a mouse pad too!

Laurie
                  Participant

where do you find the mousepads? I wanted one with the Kirins. 😳 πŸ™„

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

There are two dragon mousepads (autumn leaf and silver old warriors) under dragon gifts. There isn’t one with the kirins, but you can always put a request in for it. πŸ˜‰

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

It would be really cool if we could buy windstone “greeting” cards to send to our friends and families. Especially if it was of some of the older prints like this one:

pipsxlch
                        Participant

Maybe, with summer coming, tank tops as an option for the designs available in T-shirts? Most of the year here, it’s warm, so I wear more tanks than anything.
                          (I NEED that honor student bumper sticker! πŸ˜† )

How about a bumper sticker that says “Dragons always come when you call, but be careful what you call them” and pictures of a couple of the males, one on each side? Or the emperors? (I don’t like the mean sayings, I’ve always thought of “our” dragons as polite wellmannered dignified dragons who can’t be bothered being mean, they already know they have all the power, they don’t need to be mean about it, maybe mildly annoyed!) Anyway, I like that one.

Thunderwing
                          Participant

I thought of this after sinking more money into repairing my schnitty old car.

“My car is crap ’cause I spend all my $$ on Windstones”

Or something that combines “Always broke ’cause I spend it all on Windstones” or ” ’cause I *heart* Windstones”

Thunderwing wrote:

“My car is crap ’cause I spend all my $$ on Windstones”

I like this one. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 128 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.