fbpx

Bumper Sticker Ideas (was griffins on stuff)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Bumper Sticker Ideas (was griffins on stuff)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Also, Melody, can Cafepress do bumper stickers? I’d love one, even with just the Windstone logo on it in gold, with a black background that says “Proud Windstone Forum Member” or “Proud Windstone Collector” I too will offer to make one in Adobe Illusttrator and if you like it, you can post them πŸ˜€ It will save you time and give me something fun to do!

Oh my! I was thinking of bumper stickers, too! More along the lines of free advertising… “I love my Windstone dragon” or just a Windstoneeditions.com sticker…My dragon can beat up your dragon… etc etc…

WolfenMachine
      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Oh my! I was thinking of bumper stickers, too! More along the lines of free advertising… “I love my Windstone dragon” or just a Windstoneeditions.com sticker…My dragon can beat up your dragon… etc etc…

Hee hee…”Have you hugged a Windstone today?” and in smaller letters beneath it “…I have.” πŸ˜† It would be cute with a picture of a fledgeling (gold?) next to the text.

Jodi
        Participant

They DO make bumper stickers. πŸ˜€

Participant

emerald212 wrote:

They DO make bumper stickers. πŸ˜€

???? Windstone does?

Cafe Press makes bumper stickers – I think they just need to know what to put on it.

For Christmas I got my sister a “Honk if Pluto is still a planet” bumper sticker from there – she was so mad they downgraded Pluto!

Purplecat
            Participant

Whippet’s photoshopped some great stuff for all of us. I wonder if some of the siggies or the other stuff I’ve seen could go on shirts, mugs, etc?

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

ROFLMAO I just though of chalenge coins on that one Ski…:lol:

SPark
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

“My dragon could eat your honor student.”

lamortefille
                  Participant

*nods* I like that one, SPark! 😈

John
                    Keymaster

SPark wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

“My dragon could eat your honor student.”

This seems to be going in the right direction. I will talk to Nam about having her coordinate a bumper sticker effort. Let’s keep this thread alive.

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

“Honk if you love Windstones!” πŸ˜†

POAD POWER (with pictures of poads, of course)

TAILGATERS WILL BE EATEN! (with picture of an OW, possibly black gold one)

I AM THE EMPEROR OF THE WORLD (with picture of gold emperor)

HONK IF YOU BELIEVE IN DRAGONS! (I like the lap dragon for this one)

DON’T MESS WITH MY CHICKS (with picute of Moon Griffin and the two chicks)

I’VE GOT A SECRET (with the Autumn Leaf SK)

And the puns:

IT’S MONDAY AND I’M DRAGON (pick a dragon)

CHICK POWER (with griffin chicks)

DRAGONS ROCK (with the rock dragon)

Melody
                        Keymaster

Keplilly wrote:

I have some of her art prints…does that count? πŸ˜•

So do I . It counts!

Melody
                          Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

Also, Melody, can Cafepress do bumper stickers? I’d love one, even with just the Windstone logo on it in gold, with a black background that says “Proud Windstone Forum Member” or “Proud Windstone Collector” I too will offer to make one in Adobe Illusttrator and if you like it, you can post them πŸ˜€ It will save you time and give me something fun to do!

Oh my! I was thinking of bumper stickers, too! More along the lines of free advertising… “I love my Windstone dragon” or just a Windstoneeditions.com sticker…My dragon can beat up your dragon… etc etc… I doubt that pink one would beat anybody up…

Melody
                            Keymaster

SPark wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

“My dragon could eat your honor student.” HEE HEE

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 128 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.