fbpx

Bumper Sticker Ideas (was griffins on stuff)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Bumper Sticker Ideas (was griffins on stuff)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 128 total)
  • Author

“Stay off my tail.”
    “My bubble space bites.”
    “Can’t cage this one/me”
    “Caution: Fragile load”
    (a ‘baby on board’ sign, so with a baby creature)

*is too lazy to read 9 pages to check if it’s been suggested b4*
    Figured it would allow for multiple creatures to be used for the same quote.

BDW
    Participant

Hey I have a few in mind: πŸ’‘

Windstoneholic! little rock dragon
      Beware of my dragon’s bite. red old warrior
      Hooked on Windstones for life! Scratcher
      Debate over dragon or porche…dragon won over. Lap dragon

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

Susie
      Keymaster

I’d like one that says

“PUTT PUTT PUTT, POAD (TM) POWERED!”
        (with a pic of a Poad ™ in a hamster wheel)

Haha, that is a funny one Susie.

Bob

what is it putting out??

Steam or fat. πŸ˜†

Skigod377
          Participant

That was not my definition of putting out.

Elena
            Participant

Ski!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ski.

Nambroth wrote:

Regretfully, Cafepress only offers vinyl (sticker style) bumper stickers, so for the moment that’s what we have to work with. I’m not sure if Windstone would want to go through another vendor to make them (having too much to keep track of as it is) BUT, it is not out of the question, it won’t be forgotten!

you can buy magnetic bumper sticker holders, the have a vinyl clear sleeve that you can slide the actual bumper sticker into, I have them, and If I can remember where I bought them , I’ll post a link

http://www.northernsun.com/n/s/2412.html
              I think it was these from here.

Blade-of-the-Moon
              Participant

How about a variation of the ” Voices ” saying : ” I Do What The Dragons on My Shelf Tell Me To Do… “

Or closer to it : ” I do what the DRAGON in my head tells me to do… “

Maybe use one of Spectral Dragons for these ? πŸ˜‰

WolfenMachine
                Participant

DragonMistress wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

Regretfully, Cafepress only offers vinyl (sticker style) bumper stickers, so for the moment that’s what we have to work with. I’m not sure if Windstone would want to go through another vendor to make them (having too much to keep track of as it is) BUT, it is not out of the question, it won’t be forgotten!

you can buy magnetic bumper sticker holders, the have a vinyl clear sleeve that you can slide the actual bumper sticker into, I have them, and If I can remember where I bought them , I’ll post a link

There’s a $5 minimum, so if a few people wanted one, (I want one! so I’m offering) I or some one could get one for several people. They’re only $1.25 each. And then, Windstone could do bumpe stickers. πŸ˜€ Personally, I’d want one that simply says “Windstone” or maybe, “Windstoned” or “Windstone Addict for Life” or “Windstone Forum Member” with a critter or the logo on it. *scurries off to design a few to post*

Skigod377
                  Participant

I went to order a shirt today… can I get a pink mouse pad? Maybe with poads on it? Something to match my computer. 😳 There is only the griffin one on there. I did have it in my basket, but it doesnt match. That same pic w/a pink background would be fine, too. If not, thats fine. I will buy the griffin one.

Purplecat
                    Participant

I really like Susie’s idea, I’d definately buy one of those! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And I dont normally like bumper stickers!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 128 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.