fbpx

Bumper Sticker Ideas (was griffins on stuff)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Bumper Sticker Ideas (was griffins on stuff)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 128 total)
  • Author

I also like “Windstones Rock” with a pic of that cool rock dragon with violet high-lighted wings. Since the rock is really tall in that sculpture, you could crop the pic or something.

Hmmmm…since so many of us spend a **FORTUNE** on Windstones, a funny bumper sticker we can all relate to would be, “I sold everything for Windstones” or “Too many Windstones, Not enough Pay Days” with a pic of a OOAK OW (any one would do).

or a few others for just plain stickers if they come out:

“My heart, my happiness, MY WINDSTONES!”
    “Want happiness? Buy a dragon.”
    “Don’t smoke. Breathe fire.” (pic of Flame OW)
    “Break my Windstone…Break my Heart”
    “Who said dragons don’t exist?” (pic of lap dragon)
    “Will work for Windstones”

Maria
    Participant

Don’t smoke, breath fire! I love that!

Tiffany
      Participant

i still like “my dragon can/could eat your honor student”…… but other than that “i’m broke for windstones” is my p.c. vote!
        by the way, is that the TRUE scale of the SK to the scratcher?!holy cannolis if so! 😯 “thats a huge…..”

edit: oh duh i just looked at the link and you already made the honor student one, thanks! lol!

Tiffany
        Participant

well, if we are fixing to stay tidy sloganed, and keep familyness in mind, how about…
          ” windstone editions: a family company” with a pic of the original dragon family, or the new griffin family?! huh huh huh?

Elena
          Participant

pheonixx wrote:

I also like “Windstones Rock” with a pic of that cool rock dragon with violet high-lighted wings. Since the rock is really tall in that sculpture, you could crop the pic or something.

Hmmmm…since so many of us spend a **FORTUNE** on Windstones, a funny bumper sticker we can all relate to would be, “I sold everything for Windstones” or “Too many Windstones, Not enough Pay Days” with a pic of a OOAK OW (any one would do).

or a few others for just plain stickers if they come out:

“My heart, my happiness, MY WINDSTONES!”
            “Want happiness? Buy a dragon.”
            “Don’t smoke. Breathe fire.” (pic of Flame OW)
            “Break my Windstone…Break my Heart”
            “Who said dragons don’t exist?” (pic of lap dragon)
            “Will work for Windstones”

Some of those are good phoenixx! I like the proud owner idea too, maybe they should go out with the SK’s?

Skigod377
            Participant

I love the bumper stickers!!!

how about ‘love me, love my windstones’? and put an army of them in the image? that would also look good as a magnet. 😀

Lokie
              Participant

I like “I’m Broke for Windstones”

Also, plain old “Windstone Editions” with a picture, but I’m no help because I’m not sure what picture it should contain. I would suggest several different sculpts that show a wide variety of what Windstone offers such as a dragon, gryphon, flapcat and possibly hoofer but it might looked really cluttered and hard to distinguish the pieces from each other on such a small scale.

Nambroth wrote:

Would anyone actually be interested in the ‘Proud Owner” ones?

I like the idea, but I don’t have any OOAK or Limited Editions pieces that could be pictured there. Maybe in the future 🙂

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I’d like the proud owner ones myself. I juat have to be lucky enough to own one pictured. Probably best off with using limited editions that come out in larger numbers or just limited productions. *cough Emerald Peacock Old Warrior cough* hehe

I also really like the “don’t smoke, breathe fire” one, that’s clever =) and “will work for Windstones” is a good one too.

I think Wolfens sig would be cute too. The “bling bling” with a gold lap or old warrior maybe.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

SilverDragon
                  Participant

……..don’t know if this can go here, .i can’t find the other thread to ask but, can you make the silver Old Warrior on a shirt please (womens shirt). 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                    Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Silverdragon wrote:

……..don’t know if this can go here, .i can’t find the other thread to ask but, can you make the silver Old Warrior on a shirt please (womens shirt). 🙂

It’s already on one http://www.cafepress.com/windstonestuff.129292556

SilverDragon
                      Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Silverdragon wrote:

It’s already on one http://www.cafepress.com/windstonestuff.129292556

Ooo! Yay didnt see that

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Melody
                        Keymaster

“Hooked on phoenix?”
                          No, I guess that doesn’t make much sense. Especially since I haven’t done a phoenix.

frozendragon
                          Participant

Melody wrote:

“Hooked on phoenix?”
                            No, I guess that doesn’t make much sense. Especially since I haven’t done a phoenix.

now you’ve gotten yourself in trouble…cause everyone already wants a phoenix….

and I’m sure more people will get it…

Here is one for Nirvana.

Are those your Poads? I found them in my cleavage.

And the others I thought of:

Too many freaks, not enough dragons.

Hatching, Fledglings, and Old Warriors- My work here is complete.

Don’t bother me, I am living happily in a pile of Windstones.

I don’t suffer from insanity; I am just addicted to Windstones.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 128 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.