fbpx

Bumper Sticker Ideas (was griffins on stuff)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Bumper Sticker Ideas (was griffins on stuff)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Oh, that’s a great idea, lamorte! I was wondering how to display the ones I have. I can stick them to my file cabinet that way. Awesome!

Skigod377
      Participant

Yep, an excellent idea! Works for me. πŸ™‚

Starbreeze
        Participant

Ditto!!! πŸ˜€

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Good idea! That way you guys can do several on a sheet if you want, and can find those at most places that sell office supplies! πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

nessiemom wrote:

OMG… I have to have one that says “If you can have a driver’s license, I can have a cat with wings!”… Oh ski! That is PERFECT!!!!!

I know! ROFLMAO Especialy true here in CA with all the illegals driving that somehow got DLs…. 😯

Maria
              Participant

Hmph. You think they’ll know enough English to read your bumper sticker?

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Hmph. You think they’ll know enough English to red your bumper sticker?

ROFLMAO Do you πŸ˜‰

Maria
                  Participant

Damn. It’s this freaking computer at babysitting. πŸ˜†

emerald212 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

nessiemom wrote:

OMG… I have to have one that says “If you can have a driver’s license, I can have a cat with wings!”… Oh ski! That is PERFECT!!!!!

Thanks! My man was the inspiration. When I first showed him, he was like…”Cats dont have wings, baby.” πŸ™„

πŸ˜† I’ve heard that before!!
                    hehe, my man didn’t say that. He said, “ooo, a kittie with wings”.

And I like the tailgaiting one.

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

That’s brilliant! (the magnetic bumper sticker idea) never would have thought of that. πŸ™‚

“Life is GRAND” and have a pic of the grand Unicorn
                      “So what? I like Rainbows!” (pic of Rainbow Emperor)
                      “Can I sit on your lap?” (Em Pea Lap dragon)
                      “Who you callin’ OLD?” [Emerald OW dragon]
                      “It’s all about the GOOOOOOLD!” [pick a gold dragon]

Although personally, like I said, I’d rather have something with pictures of (maybe) rare Windstones (Brown Emp, Autumn Leaf or Violet Flame Old Warriors, shut-eyed flap cats etc) and or regular production ones and text mentioning ‘Windstone Editions’

The other ones seem like jokes for people who don’t know what Windstone is, but with a more ‘advertising’ approach, then of course you might spark someone’s interest in “Hmm…what is this Windstone thing?”

It might be cute too to put some limited production pieces (Silver, Flame, Blk Em Pea OW), gold lap dragons, green fledgies, or Flap cats’ pictures and just say “Proud owner” I know a lot of other people have one too, but I’m sure darn proud of my gold lap (hee hee have you noticed?) and white large flap cat :)I wouldn’t mind showing them off to random people who get stuck driving behind me

Copper83
                      Participant

What about making more magnets on Cafe Press like the one with the Sun and Moon Griffin family? I’d love to see more magnets! I love the bumper sticker idea, but I won’t put them on my car.

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

Okay the first three bumper stickers are up!

http://www.cafepress.com/windstonestuff/2916696

Here’s a zoom on the “My dragon can beat up your dragon” one- looks like the SK is about to punch out the poor scratcher! I gave her a bigger grin.

I’m still working on more. My image base is temporarily a bit limited, but I thank you all for your crazy ideas! We love them! You guys are coming up with some really funny ones. As amusing as they are, we gotta steer clear of some of the racier ones, even if they are technically family friendly. That’s only because these are representative of the company and there needs to be a fine line where things can be silly but not potentially offensive. Don’t get me wrong, they’re funny! But probably best left here on the forum for now. πŸ˜‰

So what other ideas do you guys like? I like:

“I’m Broke for Windstones”
                          “Windstone Editions” (what picture would you want on this one??)
                          “If you can have a drivers license, I can have a cat with wings!” (What do you think of a birman flapcat for this?)
                          “Honk if you believe in dragons”
                          “Go for the Gold” With a photo of the gold leaf Old warrior
                          “Not your average feline” with a flapcat photo

What do you guys think?

Would anyone actually be interested in the ‘Proud Owner” ones?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

Starbreeze
                          Participant

“I’m broke for Windstones” certainly gets my vote! πŸ˜†

lamortefille
                            Participant

The new bumper stickers are great!! hehe @ Tailgaters will be eaten: -)

Since there haven’t been a whole lot of Emperor ideas for this string..how about a simple “It’s Good to be King” with a pic of a Brown Emp? Of course, I’m partial to that color. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 128 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.