fbpx

Bumper Sticker Ideas (was griffins on stuff)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Bumper Sticker Ideas (was griffins on stuff)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Gulp. Sorry! I shall go hide in a corner now.

Its alright… I knew it was gonna happen. Its Friday afternoon. It was boound to happen. πŸ™„

Maria
      Participant

Will this turn into another overtimer? Dang, I’m hijacking again…

Bob

ddvm wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I like honk if you are horned
          (A lot of Windstones could be pictured with that one)

I brake for Windstones

I thought it was “I’m broke for Windstones” πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
          that is definately more appropriate

I LIKE my Siggie and many of the siggies on here for bumper stickers

Lokie
          Participant

My favorites so far:

ddvm wrote:

“I’m broke for Windstones”

skigod377 wrote:

Keep off my tail (Pic of dragon) Copied, kinda from the previous “tailgaters will be eaten idea”

I believe in honest men, dragons, and other mythical creatures.

You may not be into fantasy, but your wife is. Windstoneeditions.com

ddvm wrote:

TAILGATERS WILL BE EATEN! (with picture of an OW, possibly black gold one)

HONK IF YOU BELIEVE IN DRAGONS! (I like the lap dragon for this one)

Purplecat
            Participant

I hate to be boring, but I like a good old-fashioned “Grrrrrrr” with a pic of the ow possibly. Maybe “I’m innocent…..sort of” with a fledgling. I’ll keep thinking.

Elena
              Participant

Oooo I like the “You may not be into Fantasy, but your wife is” one. And the Idea of the magnetic ones, then we could change them out as new ones come!! Or put them on the fridge… Or just plaster the car with them!

SPark
                Participant

I do like the magnetic kind myself.

I think that “you may not be into fantasy but your wife is” could be taken wrong though. *coughs*

nessiemom
                  Participant

OMG… I have to have one that says “If you can have a driver’s license, I can have a cat with wings!”… Oh ski! That is PERFECT!!!!!

Bob

I would not want to put a metalic one on my car for fear it would get srolen

Skigod377
                      Participant

SPark wrote:

I do like the magnetic kind myself.

I think that “you may not be into fantasy but your wife is” could be taken wrong though. *coughs*
                        Yeah, it was kinda a play on words. It was meant to be a little racy, though not straight up x-rated πŸ˜‰

nessiemom wrote:

OMG… I have to have one that says “If you can have a driver’s license, I can have a cat with wings!”… Oh ski! That is PERFECT!!!!!

Thanks! My man was the inspiration. When I first showed him, he was like…”Cats dont have wings, baby.” πŸ™„

Maria
                        Participant

πŸ˜† If those bumper stickers become available, you’ll have to give him one and tell him how he’s responsible for it.

Jodi
                          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

nessiemom wrote:

Thanks! My man was the inspiration. When I first showed him, he was like…”Cats dont have wings, baby.” πŸ™„

πŸ˜† I’ve heard that before!!

Bob

I have the drivers license but I wish my cats had wings

Jennifer
                              Keymaster

Regretfully, Cafepress only offers vinyl (sticker style) bumper stickers, so for the moment that’s what we have to work with. I’m not sure if Windstone would want to go through another vendor to make them (having too much to keep track of as it is) BUT, it is not out of the question, it won’t be forgotten!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                                My art: featherdust.com

lamortefille
                                Participant

You could always stick the vinyl bumper sticker onto blank magnetic sign sheet, then cut it out. We did that with a couple and put them on our ‘fridge…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 128 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.